Six

Season One, Episode NineWho's Zoomin who?

Who's Zoomin who?

A phone call from George was not how Maggie usually started her morning, the loud ring of her phone made her realize why she always put it on silent.

"What George" Maggie pressed her phone to her ear and snapped.

"I have a rash" He hurried out but still being as quiet as he could.

"Okay, what type of rash?" Maggie asked, she looked over to her clock and realized that she should've gotten up 10 minutes ago.

"There red spots but they kind of look brown? I don't know, I need you to look at them" George practically whined, she heard voices coming from the other end and Maggie guessed that it was probably Izzie.

"When was the last time you had Sex? With that nurse, Olivia right?" Maggie asked as she tried to get ready for the day.

"Yeah, why?"

"You think it could be an STD?" Maggie flat out asked making him cough from surprise.

"God, I hope not. Just meet me at the hospital, I'll talk to Olivia" George hung up the phone before Maggie could say goodbye.

She slipped on her shoes and walked out of the bedroom, Pat was where she usually was with a cup of coffee in hand.

"Who has an STD?" Pat looked up at Maggie with her small framed glasses.

"George, I think" Maggie shrugged, "At least that's what it sounds like"

"That sucks" Pat nodded her head, "Oh, Kelly and Fin want to have another girls night but I told them that you were gonna try to work extra hours, is it okay if they still come over?"

"It should be fine, I'll probably come home and pass out anyway" Maggie grabbed an apple from the bowl by the fridge, "I've got to go, I'll call you during lunch?"

Pat nodded her head in agreement, "I love you, hope you don't have an STD like George"

Maggie let out a small laugh and walked out of the apartment door and to the hospital to see if George had contracted a sexually transmitted disease.