Eight

Season Two, Episode TwoEnough is Enough (No More Tears)

Enough is Enough (No More Tears)

Maggie woke up next to Alex for the second time in a row, they of course were in her apartment since he was still living it up in a dusty old motel. She turned her body over and stared at his side profile, she couldn't help but noticed everything about him, from his perfect sculpted nose to his thin lips.

"You're staring" He mumbled without opening his eyes.

"I know" She whispered back, this time he opened his eyes to peak at her, turning his body so that they were facing each other directly.

"You stare a lot" Alex gave her one of his signature smirks, making Maggie look down at his lips.

"I'm in awe" Maggie turned back around, lifting up the covers and getting out of bed.

"Thank you, I get that a lot"

"I'm in awe by the fact I actually slept with the same guy, multiple times also by the fact that it was with you" Maggie tried her hardest not to let a smile slip but the look one is face and how they were both now standing completely naked, she just couldn't help herself.

Alex rolled his eyes in response, walking across the bed toward Maggie. He grabbed her in a bear hug and pulled her down to the bed, making her laugh harder.

"You think you're so funny"

"I do" She laughed, looking up to meet his brown eyes, "We need to get going if we want to be the first ones at the hospital"

Letting out a sigh, Alex got off the bed and pulled Maggie up with him. "I'll start the shower" Alex whispered against her lips before lightly kissing her. She watched him walk toward her bathroom before turning to get some clothes for the day. Considering he didn't have any clothes at the apartment, she instead laid out some old men's clothing that her previous hookup had hastily left behind. After she set those clothes neatly on her bed, she began walking toward her bathroom so she could take a shower before work.