Two

Season one, Episode threeWinning a battle, Losing the war

Winning a battle, Losing the war

Today was Dead Baby bike race and for Maggie, it was the most exciting time of the year. During her college years, she used to sit by the window and laugh at all the stupid people crash their bikes. Now she actually got to treat those stupid people.

"Chief, 'Dead Baby' bike race started 20 minutes ago" Bailey stopped briefly before continuing down the hall with her interns following after.

"All right, people! Dead baby bike race day!" The Chief yelled, clapping his hands to get the attention of the Doctor around him.

Maggie couldn't help but get excited, it was like an added event to a tradition and this was so much better then watching it from her window.

"Every year, this bar-"

"The dead baby bar" Maggie added.

"Every year, they hold this underground bike race" George finished, walking out of the elevator like everyone else they headed straight to the yellow fabric.

"Don't you wonder why someone would name a bar something so disgusting?" Izzie complained.

"No, it's freaking awesome" Maggie chuckled, shaking her head as she tried to get the yellow fabric on her body.

"Keep your pants on, Nancy Drew" Christina said, completely ignoring Maggie like everyone else.

"The race is completely illegal and-"

"Crazy" Meredith finished, "A bunch of bike messengers racing against traffic, trying to beat each other for free shots of tequila"

"Cool" Maggie said at the same time.

"I agree with Maggie, All-out, no-holds-barred competition sounds like fun" Alex smirked when Maggie brought her fist up for a fist bump.

"Only you guys would think that" Izzie commented.

"The race doesn't even have any rules. Except eye-gouging no eye-gouging" George told the group excitedly, he was pumped about this day and it made Maggie laugh.

"We're gonna he trapped in the pit band-aiding idiots when we could be up in the O.R" Christina shook her head in disappointment.

"There are tons of people that come in here for major injuries, I once watched a guy flip over a car and break his arm" Maggie smiled, turning her back so that George could tie her up.