Four

Season One, Episode FiveShake your groove thing

Shake your groove thing

Party's weren't really Maggie's thing, well not anymore. When you go to a party school during your college years, it became a routine to party every night and she wouldn't trade those days for the world but there was one night she will always remember, it was the night she met Pat. The girl that Maggie would soon call her Best Friend was primary target for some douche frat boys and a couple of punches later, the two women spent all night hanging out. Maggie was lucky in college, if she didn't find learning so incredibly fun, she probably would've been a drop out.

So when Izzie invited her to some small get together, she was hesitant but only agreed if she could bring her friends which Izzie gladly agreed.

"I wish I could hold a heart" George said from beside Maggie, they sat in the gallery looking down at Meredith who was working beside Burke on a heart surgery.

"A monkey could hold a heart" Christina grumbled.

"Aw, Christina! Your jealousy is showing" Maggie said, fake pouting as she did.

"Yeah, you're just mad Burke didn't ask you" George added.

"George, I need more ice and chips" Izzie came into the gallery and sat down.

"Who else did you invite?" George looked at her.

"Izzie, we said the list was jocks only- Surgery, Trauma, plastics. Who else?" Christina practically groaned.

"Some people from Peds"

"If I have to be seen with anyone from the Peds wing, I think I will vomit" Maggie sighed.

"Exactly" Christina pointed at Maggie, "You invited the preschoolers to Merediths house. Next thing, you'll say that you invited the shrinks"

Maggie groaned when she watched Izzie look away from them, "Seriously Isobel, this party is going to suck before it even started"

"You know Meredith thinks this is going to be a small, meet-your-boyfriend cocktail thing. Did you clear this with her?" George pointed out.

"You have a boyfriend?" Maggie gawked at Izzie.

Izzie rolled her eyes eyes at Maggie, "No but I will. I promise"

"Why are you wasting the only weekend your boyfriend is in town on a big party?" Christina asked, "Is he bad in bed?"

"No. I just want him to meet some of my friends" Izzie laughed.