One

Season one, Episode one  A hard days night

A hard days night

Maggie didn't grow up with much privacy, having four sisters and a brother, it got pretty hard having a space of your own. So when she got into University of Washington, she was happy to get out of New York and begin a life that was her own and finally being able to stand in the middle of her dream hospital, was just amazing.

She looked around the room, eyeing the group of interns like herself, each of them excited to start the first day of the rest of there lives.

"Each of you come here today hopeful, wanting in on the game. A month ago, you were in med school, being taught by doctors. Today you are the doctors, the seven years you spend here as a surgical resident will be the nest and worst of your life, you will be pushed to the breaking point, look around you, say hello to your competition, eight of you will switch to an easier specialty, five of you will crack under the pressure and two of you will be asked to leave, this is your starting line, this is your arena. How well you play, that's up to you" Maggie wasn't really the one for speeches but Dr. Webber's speech was a good one, maybe it was because she was so excited to finally be here.

The group of interns took there rightful spot in the locker room, Maggie thought they all looked excited before but watching them put on there stethoscope was something else

"Okay, Martin, Robinson, Bond, Hawkins" Maggie heard some guy yell out, she sighed when she didn't hear her name but still she was glad to wait.

"Only six women out of twenty" Some dirty blonde said as she looked around the room.

"Yeah, I hear one of them's a model, seriously, that's gonna help with the respect thing?" The dark haired girl said with a slight mocking tone.

"She's probably paid off all of her student debt, I should've thought of that" Maggie said jokingly to the both of them, she watched as the dirty blonde smirk at the joke.