Conditions

Y/n' POV

I woke up in my room and sighed. Only four more days until they sent me back to the human realm. I sat up in bed and looked around the room. So many things had happened this past year and I honestly wasn't sure if I was ready to let it all go. I was suddenly overwhelmed by emotions and started to cry softly. I didn't want to leave. I had grown so close to the brothers and it would hurt so much to leave them behind. All of a sudden the door began to open and I quickly wiped my tears away.

"Hey y/n breakfast is r- wait are you crying?!" Mammon asks as he walks through the door. I scoff and turn away slightly.

"Why would I be crying?" I say, my voice betraying me by shaking. He furrowed his brow and walked to me. He sat at the foot of my bed and patted my leg.

"Are you sad about leaving in a few days?" He asks me. Damn he's good. Or am I just that easy to read? I avoided eye contact and he took that as confirmation to his question.

"Trust me everyone feels the same way. Even Lucifer is bummed out about you leaving. But you didn't hear that from me, got it?" He says with a melancholy smile. I glance at him and nod. Then he stood up and outstretched his hand to me.

"Come on, Beel is gonna eat everything if we don't head down there right now." He says flashing me one of his pearly white smiles. I took his hand and climbed out of bed.

"Don't bother changing, classes are cancelled today and we were all planning on going out together later." He says as we walk out of my room. He started to pull ahead, slowly letting go of my hand. I watched our fingers brush off each other as we finally lost contact and half smiled to myself. We soon approached the dining table where everyone was chatting away with each other. They greeted me with a smile while completely ignoring Mammon. I sat down and looked at my plate.

"Pancakes?" I ask. Beel looked up through a mouthful of them and nodded. Belphie and Satan both chuckled and Asmo wiped his mouth with a napkin.

"Lucifer decided to make them today to provide some nostalgia for you. All the ingredients came from the human realm so dig in." He said placing the napkin down next to his plate.

I grab a knife and fork and cut a piece off for me to eat. I pop it in my mouth and start to chew. It was extremely soft and still had some warmth to it. It wasn't overly sweet and the syrup added a nice texture to it. My cheeks flush pink and I smile.

"I hope it is to your liking?" Lucifer asks me. I nod.

"It is. Thank you, they're perfect." I say starting to eat some more. I saw Mammon looking at me with a smile on his face from the corner of my eye. I turn to him, the fork still in my mouth and tilted my head. He looked surprised at being caught and looked at his own plate while blushing ever so slightly. After everyone was finished eating Lucifer cleared his throat. We all looked at him.

"So I'm sure as you all know, y/n's stay here is coming to an end." He said starting off. I look down at my hands on my lap and frown.

"And although this is a very sad event, I believe-"

"Screw this!" Mammon suddenly exclaimed, slamming his hands down on the table as he stood up. Lucifer raised his eyebrows at him and everyone's eyes soon fell on Mammon's face, including mine.

"You know what? I call bs! Nothing says she can't finish her studies here! It should be up to her! Not Diavolo or anyone else!" He says angrily. A few moments of silence followed and then Lucifer burst out laughing.

"What a rare sight to behold." Asmo mutters under his breath. Satan and Levi both nodded in agreement while the twins exchange a confused look. Mammon seemed to be getting angrier.