Parties, Sweaters, and Orange Peelings

The party was fun. The rocking DJ played my favorite song "Friday". I danced the robot until night fall. I left. I went home.
*************************************
A FEW MONTHS LATER (CHRISTMAS EVE)

It's Christmas Eve. It's snowy. Cold snow. The cold snow is everywhere. Even in my pants! Why you say? Well it's because I'm in the snow pretending to be frozen in the ancient ruins of Dequan's basement. Dequan is with me.
My mother called for me to come inside. I grew more facial hair. I got more respect from my mother.
I went inside. Dequan walked inside. My mom yelled at Dequan to leave. We all laughed. Dequan left with tears in his eye sockets.
I put my present under the tree for my mother. She will love it.
My present was in a peculiar shape. My present is not in the shape of the digcraft box head I wanted.
We were having a Christmas party. We're inviting my friends. Dequan. And most importantly Dequan's mom.
I hear the doorbell. I let my mother answer. I sit on the couch. I try to look hot. I can't look hotter than I already do. Who can? She walks in. My palms begin to moisten.
Music started to play. All I want for Christmas is you was sung by Dequan's mother. To me! She danced with me and handed me chocolates.
"Merry Christmas Jimuel!" Said Dequan's mother.
I said that back stuttering.
We opened up our presents. I gave mine to Dequan. It was some lucky mood socks because I know he prefers socks.
"Thanks jim! You know me so well! Wow socks!" He said with genuine in his voice.
"No problem Dequan!"
I opened mine. I almost fainted. Dequan gave me the limited edition lucky mood sweatbands. They weren't normal. They were for wrists. They had pockets.
"These are the best!"
Dequan's mom handed me a gift. I opened it. It was a sweater. I was disappointed. I looked at the front. My mouth dropped. It was a picture of me! I love it! I'm as excited as the last lucky emu left alive after emu hunting season.
"Jim you look as excited as the last lucky emu left alive after emu hunting season!"
After they left I went to sleep dreaming about Dequan's mother. I fell asleep in the sweater.
I woke up christmas morning. I went downstairs. I gave my mother her present. She loved the organic orange peeler. She loved it even more when she got her orange disposal. I only like peels. My mom only likes peels.
"Open yours!" Said my mother.
I opened my present.
Golly gee! It was a piñata! All for me!it was colorful. It was heavy. I open it. It has organic orange peelings inside! My stomach gets so full of these delicious peelings.