Leftovers mustaches and suprises

I walk downstairs. I see my mom. She does a double take. She stares like an emu hunting it's prey.
"What? You like an emu hunting it's prey."
"What happened to you?" She asked disgustedly but also rather rudely.
"Mom I'm growing I get pimples. We've been over this."
"No... I see a hair that's not upon your scalp." She says curiously as her sweatband quickly changes to blue...excitement.
Wait. She said hair. She said not upon my scalp.
"Is it a stache?"
"Yes! My little Cotten headed ninny muggins. It's true! I thought the day when the nerdiest emu lover would gain facial hair would never be present!"
"Mom I'm not nerdy!"
"Fine your not. Uhh actually Yeah you kind of are!"
I start chanting spells to make her disappear. It doesn't work.
"Fine since you have finally become a man I won't make fun of you until the morrow."
"Thank you. This is greatly appreciated."
"Ohh. Bring these leftovers to the family of opa-"
I don't hear the rest. I grab the food and run. The food is warm. My mom must have expected them to eat the leftovers right away because of their deliciousness.
I hop on my smokin scooter. I ride to opals. I set down my smokin scooter. I walk up to her door. Her door is a brilliant shade of opal eye color. I knock. The door opens. Tears formed in my eye sockets.