Moistening, oakly, and dinner

Later that day I leave with happiness. So to be right I put on my yellow sweatband.
I ride on my smokin scooter. I get closer to my house. I ride up the driveway. My palms start to moisten but I don't know why. I put on my pink sweatband for confused.
I set up my scooter against a large oak tree I named oakly last spring when I nursed it back to health. I walk up the pathway to the front doors of my stubby house. I walk inside.
"Jimuel! Where have you been!" My mother asks me. "I already told you I went to Dequans house"
"Get a life!"
"I have a very nice life it just hasn't really started yet!"
My mother and I just glare and grunt at each other for precisely 47.63 seconds.
All of the sudden her sweatband is replaced with a white one for annoyance.
"Mother why are my palms beginning to moisten?"
"Shut up! I don't know and I don't care!"
Tears form in my eye sockets but are quickly blicked away after she says we have guests.
"Who's here?"
"Jimuel! Lovely to see you" said my neighbor...WAIT ITS OPALS MOTHER!!!!
"Uhhhhhhh heeellllooooo?"
We were all seated around my table. We all looked at my favorite meal. Yam goat noodles, vegan balls, yam ham bread, and leaf salad.
"Jimuel explain this meal to our guests."
"This is yam noodles. The sauce has squashed goat cheese. The sauce has yam particles in it forming the green color. The vegan balls are my favorite vegetables, eggplant, yams, and squash, mushed together in balls. The squishing process happens when we put in our vegetables in a plastic bag. We add honey, ranch dressing, and syrup too. It's run over by a van.
The yam ham bread is good. The yam ham bread is ham in the dough. The yam ham bread is yam in the dough too.
The leaf salad is leaves from our trees."
My mouth starts to water.