🤕

As my breathing slowed, I grew more calm.

I lifted my head out of my brother's chest and walked over to Leena and hugged her too.

"I can't believe I'm gonna be an auntie." I said in a monotone voice as I rubbed Leena's stomach.

"And I can't believe I'm gonna be a momma" Leena said and smiled

Jordan started smiling too as he spoke " I'm gonna be the best dad ever, I promise Leena"

They made eye contact for a minute before my brother kissed her

"Pg-13 please?" I said and pulled my puffy face in a snarl.

Jordan leaned back up from Leena and looked over at me " You gon have this too one day so hush chile"

I rolled my eyes. I was about to have it until my boyfriend was murdered.

Eventually when their love fest was over I hugged Leena and Jordan goodbye, and walked back to the manor.

As I stepped back in my room I felt a cold hand on my shoulder. I whipped my head back to see who was attached to the hand, and , of course, it was Miles.

"You scared me." I released the breath I had been holding in.

"Yeah, I just wanted to see how it went? " He told me with a blank expression.

"It was great, it's cool."

"Ok good, I was just checking." He said with a reassuring nod.

"Yeah I'm about to go to sleep though. Goodnight?"

"Yeah, goodnight" he said with a smile and exited my room.

I laid back down in my bed and decided on taking a shower in the morning, I will make sure I lock the door this time.

I grabbed my phone and reached towards the charger. I plugged it into my phone.

I had weird thoughts like : why do we say cut the light on, why don't we say, cut the dark off?

It went on like that for a good 45 minutes until I fell asleep.

Timeskip
°°°°°°°°°°°

I woke up and immediately reached for my phone. It read 8:30.

Really?

That's weird.

I never wake up this early.

Oh well, get used to it.

I sat up and saw a strange figure in the corner. I squinted for a minute because I thought I was tripping.

It was almost like he was staring back at me.

It ran full speed towards me and out of instinct I threw a mf punch.

I TRIED TO FUCKING PUNCH A GHOST.

He disappeared into thin air.

I was shaking.

I gently laid back down and tried to comfort myself.

I am so sorry I haven't updated in forever and tbh I have no excuse I was kinda stuck, I didn't know what to write next. And I need some ideas but none of y'all have helped me 😭. Also guys I don't really like this book, would y'all be mad if I stopped writing?
Anyways, live you ~ chelsea