breakfast

"h- hello?" Y/n said with a shaky breath, she didn't want to say something she regretted.

" Hey, is this y/n?" Her mother said with a soft sounding voice.

" Um, yah, is this my Carol?" Y/n was using her accent because she was talking to her mom, who also had an accent.

" Yes, hey baby, I miss you." Her mother, Carol said.

" Yeah, I don't miss you." Y/n said with no emotion.

" Look I know you may be mad at me but you really shouldn't be." Her mom said exhaling.

Y/n just sat there for a moment, surprised her mom just said that.

" I shouldn't be mad at you? Are you being for real right now?" The girl said in a serious and confused tone.

" I didn't do anything..." Her mom said in a sort of defense voice.

" Yeah that's kinda the point, bitch"
I hung up in her face, I didn't need this right now.

I layed my head down on my pillow and just thought to myself. What is wrong with me?

I should break up with Jadn.
I don't feel good enough.
I hate my mom.
No. Fuck Carol.
Kate is my mom.
I miss my brother.
I miss my sister.
Miles is so fucking hot.
Should I fuck Miles?
No.
Shit. I'm a virgin
It seems scary.

Should I be ashamed?

After all of these thoughts swirled around in my head, I finally went to sleep.

Timeskip
°°°°°°°°°°

I woke up, feeling groggy as always. I looked up and checked my alarm clock, 8 am.

I got out of bed, grab a towel and walk into the bathroom in my bedroom. I quickly undress, jump into into the shower and grab the shampoo. As I began to rub the shampoo into my scalp, I feel a sense of being watched fall over my body. I peeked out of the shower curtain, but no one was there. I just brushed it off as being paranoid.

After I was done washing my hair, and rinsing it, I continued to bathe the rest of my body.

As I stepped out of the shower I felt a cold embrace go down my spine, despite how hot and steamy the bathroom was. I was starting to get scared.

I dried myself with my towel and applied my deodorant. I then put on my lace black underwear and matched it with my lace black bra. I threw on a plain black T-shirt, a pair of ripped jeans and my baggy Hollister hoodie.

Since I was scared of my bathroom, I grabbed my toothbrush and was about to go to Kate's room to use her sink, but I have no idea in hell where Kate's room is.

" Uhhhhh" I groaned

" Are you lost?" I hear Miles' voice boom from behind me

" Where's Kate's room?" I ask inquisitively.

He walks up beside me, I jump a little as his arm brushes up against mine.