The Agreement

It was a Saturday morning and I was laying in my bed when I felt the thick comforter get jerked off of my sleepy body.

"Heyyyy sleepyhead." I heard Kate say as she jumped on top of me.

I looked up at my bedside table and grabbed my phone it lit up as I took it off of the charger and saw that it was only 9: 30 a.m.

"Whaaaat. Im trying to sleep!" I groaned and rolled over on my other side, facing away from Kate.

"C' mon, get up! You have to go to the mall with me." She stated as she  reached her arm over me and forced my eye open.

" I don' t want to." I let out while flipping my body back over to face Kate.

She sighed and said "What type of 15 year old doesn't want to go to the mall with the best sorta- mother in the world?"

"The type that wants to sorta sleep" I said while looking her dead in the eyes.

She shot up out of bed and threw a towel at me "Y/n You need to shower, you smell of microwaved burritos and orange fanta." She giggled.

"And... What's wrong with that?" I told her and she rolled her eyes.

She grabbed my ankles and pulled me as hard as she could. I landed hard on the foor.

"Owwww!" I groaned.

"If you get in the shower then i'll let you have the aux cord!" She said in a sing song voice.

" DEAL!!" I said and got up off the floor and grabbed the towel that was dangling off of my bed.