Brice Walker??

Eventually it was around midnight and Jordan and Jadn had pulled up. What they didn't tell me was that they had brought my brother's entire friend group, and his girlfriend, Leena.

I liked Leena, she was almost like a big sister to me.

(Yes bitch my brother's gfs name really was Leena)

( Yeah some of dis Gon be based on true events)

I saw Leena and ran and wrapped her into a big hug

" Damn what about me?" My brother said holding his arms out.

" Yeah me too??" Jadn said also holding his arms out expecting a hug.

" You guys can wait, I'm hugging my Leena right now."

" Yeah. She hugging her Leena right now!!" Leena said still with her arms around me and poked her tongue out at my brother.

" Put that tongue back in yo mouth before I give you a reason to have it out" My brother smirked.

" EWWWWW GROSSSSSSS YOU GUUUUUYSSSS!!!!!!!" I curled my face up in disgust.

" You gon do it one day too, so hush." Leena giggled.

" No the fuck she not." My brother's head poked up.

"Ummmmm let's not discuss that right now." I walked over to my brother and wrapped my arms around him.

" I'm not, don't worry." I whispered in his ear.

I walked over to Jadn and hugged him. My brother rushed over and pulled me and Jadn away from each other.

" This how it starts..." My brother said and let go of us.

I rolled my eyes at Jordan.

"Can I talk to you?" Jordan asked very quietly.

" Yes of course." I stepped aside with my older brother. I looked back at Jadn and Leena, they were making awkward small talk. I turned back to face Jordan.

" I got Leena pregnant..." He looked down as if in embarrassment.

I immediately pulled my phone out and updated the contact Leena😘 to Leena🤰🏾

I showed my brother the new adjustment and he laughed and said. " You got jokes, huh?"

" Several" I smiled at him.