Heartbreak at its finest😢

I was laying in my bed when I heard loud noises. I looked at the clock, It was almost 3 a.m. . I got up to go see what it was, my face was still puffy from hours of crying.

I walked into the hallway, the noises were coming from the room beside mine, I was assuming it was just Flora.

I walked into the room and saw a thin, pale, boy with raven curls and a stunning jawline, he was sitting at a drum set. That's probably what that loud ass noise was.

" May I help you?" He asked, clearly annoyed.

I was surprised.  " Woah. What the hell dude? Why are you so loud it's like 3 in the morning?"

"I couldn't sleep." He gave me a death glare.

" Oh ok. Well I'm y/n. You must be Miles" I stated.

"Yeah. Aren't you Kate's daughter?" He said under his breath.

I smiled " Um. Yeah."

My phone started ringing. It was Jadn.

" I have to take this. It's probably not important though.I'll be back in a minute." I stated and walked out of Miles room.

"What is it?" I said talking to Jadn now.

" Im so sorry. I shouldn't have hooked up with her. We were at a party and we were drunk."

" Is that it?" I asked

" No. I love you."

"Mhmm. Ok. You done now?"

"Come on. I said I was sorry. What else do I have to do?"

" Keep your dick in your pants maybe?"

" It wasn't supposed to happen." He said again.

" Yeah. But it did. And you can't take it back." I said harshly.

"Are you even listening? I want you. Only you." He said making me question everything.

" THEN WHY THE HELL DID YOU FUCK IMANII?!?"

" Please stop yelling. Can we please just forget this happened?" He asked sympathetically

" I don't know. Can I fuck your bestfriend? Or no how about all of them. Kyle, Jamal, Izaac, Hakeem?" I started listing off all of his friend's names.

" Im sorry. I love you." He said with a hint of frustration in his tone.

" Yeah. I thought so." I muttered on the verge of tears.

" Please. Baby. I miss you so much." He sounded like he was crying.

" I don't know anymore. I think we should take a break." I huffed.

" Please, no. Can I try to come see you, I really need to right now. I can make it up to you."

" I guess. You just are so far away-"

He cut me off. " I'll find a way there. I promise. Just turn on your location and I'll be there tomorrow night."

"Ok goodnight." I said hanging up and giving him no time to say it back.

" What the hell did I just agree to?" I muttered.

I picked up my phone and sheared my location with Jadn. I was instantly starting to regret this.