Chapter17 - Playtime

*Justin's P.O.V*

As I rolled out of bed, Chanel was still sleeping, so I decided to take a shower. I stripped out of my clothes and hopped under the nice cold water. It was so hot that I had to have a cold shower, I woke up sweating! As I quickly washed my hair and my body, i stood under the water letting it release the tension in my muscles.
After the shower, I wrapped the towel around my lower waist and walked into the bedroom. Chanel was awake by now, on her phone. Her eyes didn't even come off her phone. She then smiled after her phone beeped. That means she got a trxt.

"Hey babe," I said. She looked up at me.

"Hey." I laid down next to her to see what she was doing. She's texting her bestfriend, Vanessa. After her ex friend Jenna, she's been trying to make new friends. She met Vanessa at the Victoria Secret. They both had a lot in common and they became friends. They see each other nearly every single day and I barely get to see her. I love that she's getting friends and having fun, but I miss having her around.

"I'm going to Vanessa's today okay?" She says as she puts her phone away on the bedside table. I sigh and run my fingers through my hair and pull on the ends.

"Hey," I look at her. "whats up?"

"Your always with Vanessa, I never get to spend time with you. I miss being with you and I hate that your always away." I say as I start to tear up. Ive also been a bit emotional. I don't know why.

"I'm sorry baby but maybe we can figure something out." She says as she runs her fingers through my hair. I close my eyes and sigh.

"Mhmm." I mumble. She stops playing with my hair and grabs my face and makes me look at her.

"Justin, you know I love you and were gonna get married, were gonna start a family in the future and I know we can make this happen. If you think were too distant, we can join with each others friends. What are you doing today?"

I look from her eyes to the floor. "Was gonna buy nerf guns with Hugo," I say embarrassed. She starts laughing and hearing her laugh brings a smile to my face.

"Nerf guns? Haha. Babe, your still a kid!"

"I know, and I'm proud to be a kid! I feel normal other than being crowded with paparazzi and getting called stupid names and being judged by the world," I say getting angry.

"Hey," Chanel puts her hand on my back rubbing around in circles. "Do what I do babe, ignore it. Forget their there and focus on what you're doing. You don't the stress to worry about paparazzi and all that stuff, okay?" I nodded knowing she was right.

"Okay, now I'm gonna get ready so I can spend some time with Vanessa and catch up. You'll go but your Nerf guns and when I get home, we all can play okay?" She says. That's when I remembered something.

"Babe, I nearly forgot, I have to record a new song today." I say, mentally face palming myself.

"It's okay, you record your song, go to the shops, but those guns and we all can have fun okay?" I nodded. "Good, Im gonna take a shower." She leaned over and kissed my cheek before going into the bathroom.

*Chanel's P.O.V*

As I finished getting ready, I kissed Justin goodbye before leaving the massive house and into Vanessa's black Camaro.

"Hey Coco." Vanessa says. I laugh.

"Hey Van, so where to?" I ask putting my seatbelt on.

"I found this cupcake store called 'Sprinkles Cupcakes' How about there?" Vanessa says already driving the way there. I just laugh and nod my head.

**************

When we arrive to Sprinkles Cupcakes, we sit outside the store once we ordered a cupcake and a drink.

"So?" Vanessa asks. "Hows it been?"

I shrugged. "Okay I guess. Justin is struggling with all the hate he's getting and then was complaining to me this morning how we rarely see each other because I'm always with you and blah blah blah."

"Wow, I never though he'd take this seriously. The hate I mean. He shouldn't worry about haters and should worry about his career and you." Vanessa