Chapter11 - Hospital

*Chanel's P.O.V*

As I was sobbing on the ground, I started thinking about Justin. He was right. I am bossy. Actually, I am a selfish b*tch. I have never acted this way to him, and for once, I actually felt sorry for Justin. He has to put up with me and he has never left, well just then he did. If I was him, I would've don't the same thing. But me being selfish, talked without caring and not knowing what I was saying until he yelled it at me. But there was one question that kept bothering me: does he regret ever meeting me. I know he said that, but sometimes when someone is angry, they say things they'll regret.

I was interrupted from my thoughts when I felt someone tap my shoulder. Wiping my eyes, I looked up and saw Alfredo, one of Justin's friends. He had a worried and scared look on his face.

"Fredo?" I asked. He nodded. "What are you doing here?"

"You have to come with me right away." He said grabbing my arm and pulling me up.

"Why? Has something happened?" He didn't say anything just nodded.

"What is it?"

He looked up at me and said, "It's Justin. He's been in a car accident and you have to come with me to the hospital." I was shocked. 😲 I looked back up at Fredo and saw he wasn't joking. He was serious. We ran back to his car and we fast drove to the hospital.

*****

"JUSTIN!" I screamed. I was running around the hospital eventually getting myself lost. Alfredo grabbed my arm and basically dragged me because I was crying so hard, my body won't act. I needed Justin. I-I love him. Do I? Yes, I love Justin with all my heart and I need him. My body collapsed on the hospital floor as I continued to sob. Fredo picked me up and carried me towards wherever we were going.

"This is all my fault." I cried.

"No, this is not your fault, Chanel. It was no one's fault."

"It's my fault."

I continued to cry on Fredo's shoulder as I kept repeating the words, it's my fault. I know it's my fault. It was my fault the whole time. If I wasn't being a selfish b*tch, then me and Justin wouldn't have had a fight and Justin wouldn't be in hospital from a car accident. It's all my fault.

We stopped at a door that said, Room 210. Fredo put me down and went to open the door but I put my hand in the way.

"Don't,"

"Don't you want to see Justin?"

I looked down then shrugged my shoulders. "I'm scared." I whispered.

"I'll be right there next to you." I looked up at Alfredo and he looked scared too. I nodded my head and he opened the door. We walked until we came to a bed with a young man. I looked up and above his bed was his name, on the wall. Bieber, Justin. A sob escaped my lips as I looked at Justin. He looked so pale, I thought he was a ghost. Tears were falling from my eyes like a waterfall. He had stitches above his eyebrow, he had a massive bruise on his left cheek, his lip was swollen and red, he had his right arm in a cast and he a couple Band-Aid's on his leg. I went next to his bed and touched his forehead. It wasn't warm nor cold. It's like he living between the dead and real-life. He looked, Broken. A tear rolled down my cheek and hit his face. Then another. His heart monitor started beeping a little faster. I looked back at it then back at Justin. When another of my tears fell onto Justin's face, his face started changing color. It wasn't as pale anymore but it still had color in it. I looked at the rest of his body and saw that his finger was moving.

"Justin, Justin please wake up." I said while running my fingers through his soft hair. I looked up at Alfredo and saw his face was shocked. I looked back at Justin and kissed his forehead.

"Justin, I'm so sorry you're here. It was my fault and I'm so sorry. Please wake up. I-I love you. Pease wake up Justin." And with that I started crying. I leaned down and hugged him tightly, not wanting to let him go.

"Chanel," Alfredo said. I ignored him and kept crying on Justin. I heard a groan and looked up. Justin was awake and I was leaning on him.

"Justin! Justin, you're awake!" I said smiling.

"Where am I?" he said softly.

"In the hospital, do you not know what happened?" He shook his head. I looked at Alfredo.

"I'll go get the doctor and say he's awake." I nodded and turned back to Justin.

"I'm so happy you're awake. I'm so sorry you're here, it was all my fault. I'm sorry I was being bossy and-"Justin cut me off.

"It wasn't your fault. And I'm sorry too."

I leaned down and hugged him tightly. "I'm so glad your awake, I thought you were gonna die." He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

****

As Justin was signed out of the hospital, Alfredo and I suggested that we should get Justin some food. The doctor said he was supposed to be in a coma but somehow I woke him up. Something in my tears made him come back from the living dead. He was supposed to be dead, but somehow living between life and death.

I sat down next to Justin in Pizza Hut. Justin still looks bad, but at least he is still alive.

"What are you having, Justin?" I asked. He shrugged his shoulders. He hasn't been talking much but he's still managing to nod his head or say a few words.

"Come, I'll go with you." I said as I held his hand. He nodded his head and stood up. We walked to where the food is ended up pilling up his plate with Pizza and some fruit. I only had 3 Pizza's because I wasn't that hungry.

When we at down, I realised that Justin looked very tired. We quickly ate our food and paid then we left.

**********

Justin passed out in the car so Alfredo had to carry him. He said Justin isn't heavy, but I believed him.

"Just put him on my bed, for now." I said. We walked up the stairs and into my room. I pushed the clothes off my bed and onto the floor. I pulled back the blankets and Alfredo laid Justin down. I pulled the blankets up to his chin and kissed his forehead before leaving the room and shutting the door half way.

________________________________________________________________________