Chapter Three: The Fight

I dont get the point in Author Notes, i just read the stories and their really good. So i not gonna do A/N :)

But pls do follow me on atleast ONE:

Twitter: @mrs_biebersimp

Instagram: @jessica_lee9915

Tumblr: @thejastinbiebur

Shots.me: @mrs_biebersimp

---------------------------------------------

*Justin's P.O.V*

"Hey," Chanel says as i sat down next to her.

"H-Hi" I stuttered. Did i just stutter? OMG! We sat there awkwardly as I didn't know what to say.

"Uhm, Scooter told me to stay behind, do you know anything 'bout it?" Chanel says as she looks at the floor while playing with her fingers. I nervously rub the bck of my neck.

"Y-no. Yes" I mumble. Geez Justin, what's gotten into you? I lean forward, reasting my elbows on my thighs with my face in my hands.

I look up at her and see her staring at me. I do something when ever I'm around pretty girls: blush.

"Justin?"

"Yeah?" I say.

"Why am I here?" I look at her before Scooter comes in, interrupting our talk. "JB, your on."

I nod my head before turning towards Chanel. "Will you stay here after the show? I need to tell you something."

"I-I can't. My friend is waiting for me."

I raise my eye brow as I continued to stare at her. "Jenna?"

"Yeah" she whispered.

"She didn't look like a great friend to me, the way she shoved you at my meet and greet and the way I heard her saying rude comments about me paying attention to you"

"JB!" Scooter yelled.

"I'm coming!" i yelled back. Sighing, i said: "Please just stay after the show is over. I only got a few songs left and i need to talk to you."

She nodded her head as I saw her go back to her seat in the crowd with the flowers i gave her on stage.

As i walked on, the crowd started screaming. "Who wants to be my baby?" i yelled as the muaic started playing and the crowd started screaming even louder.

-------------

Ohh wooaah [x3]

You know you love me, I know you care

Just shout when ever, and I'll be there

You are my love, you are my heart

And we will never ever ever be apart

Are we an item? Girl, quit playing....

-------------

As the song finished, I was out of breath. 2 more songs to go. As Long As You Love Me and Boyfriend.

*Chanel's P.O.V*

When I reached my seat Jenna wouldn't stop glaring at me. "WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?" I yelled over the music. "YOU!" she yelled back. Rolling my eyes, I focused on Justin dancing to 'Baby'.

He is just so talented. On his last song, he came out shirtless to perform 'Boyfriend'. He catches my eye in the crowd as he sings 'if i was your boyfriend, i'd never let you go'.

When the music stopped playing and Justin thanked every one for coming and saying 'I Love You' to his fans, he walked off stage and the lights came on. As Jenna and I started walking I stopped her.

"Justin wants to see us" I told her. She scoffed. "Like he'd want to see you" she spat. Sighing, I grabbed her arm and dragged her backstage. She started screaming. "AHH! LET GO OF ME! NOW!!"

When I saw Justin I stopped dead in my tracks. Thousands of butterflies hit my stomach just at the sight if him. He was talking to a young lady who was holding different outfits. I'm guessing she does his clothes.

She saw me looking at them and she nidded toward me. Justin turned and he smiled big. "THANKYOU FOR LETTING GO!" Jenna yelled. I rolled my eyes and stepped toward Justin but before I could take a step, Jenna pulled me back and started walking toward him. He looked surprised.

Jenna stopped next to him and strted flirting while touching his arms. To my surprise, he peeled her off him like she meant nothing to him and started walking toward me.

"Hi, t-thanks for staying behind." he said. I think the cat caught my tongue 'cause I couldn't say anything, I just nodded. He opened his mouth to say something but Jenna cut him off.

"Why are you talking to her? You should be talking to me" She flipped her hair over her shoulder and moved closer to him.

"Uhm, I-I don't, I need to talk to Chanel." He said taking a step away from her and toward me. I smiled at Jenna. When Justin looked at me, she gave me the finger. I gasped and put my hand over my heart.

"Oh! That so hurt!" I laughed.

"I don't even know why your here? Why would Justin want to see you? Ugh, have you even looked in the mirror lately? Oh, wait. You broke it!" Jenna sarted laughing loudly. That hurt. Alot.

"You BITCH! We were supposed to be bestfriends. I-" Jenna cut me off.

"Bestfriends? I wouldn't be your friend if you were the last person standing on the earth. I got better friends than you who aren't a slut like you!"

I couldn't help my self as tears started falling from my eyes. I threw myself at her and strted slapping her face.

"Girls stop it!" Justin yelled as he tried to pull me off Jenna.

"Chanel, Stop!"

"NO!" i yelled as I punched her right in the nose. "Oops." I laughed. Her nose started bleeding and she walked away saying, "Don't think Justin will like someone like you! A slut who tries to get boy to like her which they would rather date someone else and a Bitch who throws a tantrum everytime they don't get their own way."

I fell on the floor crying as Justin bent down next to me and started hugging me and telling me to ignore her.

---------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it. Srry if it was abit short. -_-

What do you think Jenna will do now she said all those things to Chanel?

What will Chanel do?

What does Justin think or do?

Bye xx Pls comment an tell me if you like my story so far.