Chapter14 - I can't do this.

*Chanel's P.O.V*

"Chanel baby, wake up." I heard a familiar voice say. I felt someone lightly pushing my shoulder. I groaned and pushed them away. Can I not sleep in peace?

"Chanel, come on, wake up. We're in Sydney!" I shot up and saw Justin sitting next to me with his arm on my shoulder.

"Sydney?!" I asked while rubbing my eyes.

"Yeah. You slept through the whole ride." he said running his fingers through his hair.

"What time is it?" I sighed. He looked down at his gold watch.

"10:30am."

My eyes widened. I slept for nearly 15 hours!

"I need a shower." I said as I lightly kissed his lipd and found my bag and my way to the bathroom.

-45 minutes later-

I exited the bathroom and walked aroun the apartment. I found Justin laying on the couch with a controller in his hand. His eyes were glued to the TV. I giggled knowing he's playing his x-box.

I walked over and sat next to him. He paused his game and motioned for me to lay next to him. I did as told although he didn't say anything. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead.

"What are ya playin'?" I asked staring into his big brown eyes as he ran his fingers through my hair repeatedly.

"Call Of Duty." He said. I nodded and layed my head against his chest.

***********

"JUSTIN!" I yelled. I was at the front door of our apartment with Scooter as Justin was in the shower. He came running toward me with towel wrapped around his lower half.

My mouth dropped and I coudn't help but stareat his 8 pack and V line. Justin chuckled and man-hugged Scooter and did their secret hand shake. I tore my eyes away from Justin's abdomen and smiled at him.

"So, Justin." Scooter started. "You start the Sydney concert tomorrow at 8."

"Yes, I'm excited." Justin clapped his hands together. I silently giggled at him. So excited to see his Beliebers.

"Good. I'll see you later." Scooter and Justin did their man-hug and then left.

I looked at Justin as he shut the door and turned toward me. I couldn't help but look at his abs again.

"I see you can't keep your eyes off me." He chuckled. I evilly smirked and before he could ask what I was planning, I quickly ripped the towel from his body and ran into our room and locked the door.

"Chanel! Open the door! This isn't funny!" I heard him banging on the door.

"It is funny!" I laughed as I layed down on the bed and rested my arms behind my head.

"Chanel!"

"Justin!" I copied.

"Chanel, please."

"Ugh." I gave in and opened the door. Justin stood there with his hands covering his private area and an annoyed look on his face. I burst out in laughter.

"It's not funny." He said as walked past me and into the room.

"It's not funy, it's hilarious!" I laughed as I left and went into the kitchen. I looked through the cupboards seeing nothing to eat and groaned. I ploped myself in the couch and turned the TV on. I started watching Good Luck Charlie.

-20 minutes later-

Me and Justin were at McDonalds because there was nothing to eat in the apartment. Half way through eating, Justin spoke up.