Chapter Seven: I'll see what I can do

Sorry for the late update! But during my time I have been writing this Chapter. :) So here it is, Chap 7
__________________________

*Chanel's P.O.V*

-*Recap*-

"I'm going to the bathroom." I said as I stood up. She nodded. I walked into the mens room and looked at my face. I looked a bit pale and my eyes looked red.
I splashed my face with water. I quickly went to the toilet, washed my hands and stumbled back to Chanel.
She saw my stumble and I saw her eyes widen. She knows I'm drunk.

"Are you drunk?" she asked.

-*End Of Recap-

***************

I get up and walk out of McDonalds while Justin calls my name. As soon as I'm out of sight, I start running. I don't know where I'm going, all I know is I wanna be dar away from him.
How can he do this to me? I was falling for him then he goes and get drunk and starts hanging with me. Probably thinking I can look after him. Pfft, hell no! He's got two arms and a heartbeat. Surely he can do things on his own.

Beep beep....

I look down and see a message from Justin. I ignore it.
The he keeps texting, after a few minutes it starts to get annoying so I decide to turn my phone off. Ugh, will he leave me alone? I stopped and looked around. I was in a park.
There was a few people there. I walked to the swing, sat down and started pushing. As the wind blew in my face, I felt free.

****************

"CHANEL!" I heard a familiar voice say. I opened my eyes and spat out sand. I realised I fell asleep at the park. Oops. I sat up as strong arms helped me.
I looked up and saw Justin. What was he doing here?
I got up to my feet and started walking away from him.

"Chanel?" I heard Justin say. He kept calling my name but I ignored him.

"Chanel!" this time he yelled and started following me.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled back at him. He stopped yelling and stopped chasing me.

I turned and looked back at him. He was sitting on the bench with his face in his hands. His body was shaking, he was crying. Like he could sense me staring at him, he looked up and stared back. He stood up but I shook my head.
He ran his fingers threw his hair and sighed. I turned and started walking. I headed home.

*Justin's P.O.V*

What have I done now? Why doesn't she want to talk to me?

I sat down on a nearby bench. I rested my elbows on my knees and put my head in my hands. I started crying. I could feel her stare on me and couldn't help but look up at me.
Befire I could realise what I was doing, I stood up. She shook her head. I ran my fingers threw my hair and sighed. She turned and started walking away. I began to cry again.

**************

I pull up at the Moroccan hotel and walk in. I climb the stairs to my room instead of taking the elevator. As I push the door open, I look around. My suitcases where still sitting on the floor, there was rubbish on the ground and my bed wasn't made. I decided to clean it all up.

Within 20 minutes, the room looked clean. I didn't know what else to do, so I tried calling Chanel. She didn't pick up.

Ugh, what was wrong with me?

I sat on the couch and played NBA2k. After a few hours of that, I got up and made Spaghetti. Once I finished eating I still didn't know what to do, so I texted Scooter.

To: Scooter

How do I get a gurl to like me???

I smiled at the message before hitting send. It looked funny. He'll think I'm crazy. A couple seconds later my phone buzzed.

From: Scooter

What the hell? Just say "I'm Justin Bieber" and they'll be screaming.

I sighed. Not this girl.

To: Scooter

She knows who I am, we went out for lunch but then she keeps running away and yelling at me to leave her alone. I dont no what to do.

I pressed send and waited for his reply. A few minutes passed by and then my phone whent off.

From: Scooter

Have you asked her what you did wrong?

How am I supposed to know? She keeps ignoring me.

To: Scooter

I cant she keeps running away or telling me to leave her alone and she's not answering her phone.

I sat on the bed and layed down. I closed my eyes until I heard my phone go off.

From: Scooter

Dude, you must have it bad. Go to her house and try and talk to her. If she ignores you, keep talking.

I smiled. I texted back saying I will, then I grabbed the keys to my car and headed to her house.

*Chanel's P.O.V*

Ding dong....

I heard the bell ring as I was watching Sam & Cat. It's a hilarious movie.
I opened the door to see Justin standing their.

"Justin, I don't want to talk to you right now." I said.

"Chanel please. Tell me what I did wrong. Please. I need to know, your killing me."

I laughed at him. "I'm killing you? Pfft, yeah right. Says the one who goes and gets drunk, comes visits me and say, hey wanna grab some food and BAM! You make me look like I'm the one looking after you. Well guess what? I'm not your slave, you can handle looking after yourself, your what, nineteen-"

"Twenty"

"Whatever. I'm seventeen and I can still look after myself. You dont see my mum around helping, do ya? No! I'm all alone, looking after myself. Now if you'll excuse me, I was watching a movie."

"I'm sorry, I-"

"Save it, Bieber." I shut the door and went back to the couch to watch this movie.

-Next day-

I was woken up by the doorbell. I dont remember falling asleep. The doorbell went off again.
Groaning, I lifted myself off the couch, stretched my muscles and walked to the door. I opened it to see a middle aged man. Short hair, tall, attractive and he looked familiar.

"Hi, my name is Scooter Braun. I'm here to talk to you about Justin Bieber." he said. I rolled my eyes.

"I dont really wanna talk about him okay?" I said as I leaned against the door frame.

"Well, I just wanted to say that he is really sorry for what he did and he really likes you." He leaned in and whispered, "He's got it bad."

"Yeah well, I dont care." I said as I started playing with my hair. I probably look bad.

"Please, just talk to him. He hasn't been the same since he met you."

Sighing I said, "Fine. I'll see what I can do."

__________________________

How did you like it?

Funny?

Sad?

Oh, well. Justin will probably get her back. Maybe, Maybe not.

But please follow me on:

Twitter: @mrs_biebersimp

Instagram: @Jessica_BiebSimpson

Tumblr: @alecsucks

Thx guys and don't forget to follow me on Wattpad : bwiebwer

Bye xx