Chapter 21 - Mason & Jaide

*Chanel's P.O.V*

"JUSTIN!!!" I screamed as i woke up at 3 in the morning with abdominal pains and wetness all over our bed. I started crying as the pain increased, then i realised that i was in labor.

"What's wrong?" Justin said sleepily.

"Im going into labor" i cried. Justin's eyes widened and picked up the phone to call the ambulance. He knew, I've always wanted to have a home birth in water. Once the ambulance came and i was sitting naked in a blow up tube filled with water. The nurse told me i was fully dilated and it was time to push. After 32 hours of being in labor, i finally gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. Justin cut the cord and after the nurse checked the baby to see if he was healthy, the ambulance and nurse then left.

Levi Mason Bieber26th October 2015 6:15pm6lbs 4oz

Levi Mason Bieber
26th October 2015 6:15pm
6lbs 4oz

As i held Levi for the first time in my hands, tears came rushing down my face. "He's so beautiful" i cried.

"He is," I looked up and saw my mom. My eyes widened and i handed Levi to Justin, stood up and hugged my mom.

"I missed you mom"

"I missed you too sweetie"  I hugged my mom tighter and then i let her go.  I went and got dressed and let mine and Justin's families inside so they can see Levi.

"Everyone meet, Levi Mason Bieber" Justin said as he held Levi out for everyone to see.

**

6 years later

"Levi!" Justin yelled as Levi pushed Jaide, our 3 year old daughter over. Rushing over to Jaide while Justin goes over to Levi, letting him know it's not ok to shove.

"Are you ok, baby girl?" I asked with concern. She nodded her head, wiped her eyes and stood up. Hugging her tightly, I walked inside to start making dinner.

"What would you like for dinner, beautiful?"

"Nuggets shaped as dinosaurs!" I laughed and kissed her on her forehead. "Anything for my princess."