Chapter 19 - The Boys

~ 1st March 2014 ~

*Justin' P.O.V*

I felt someone pushing my side and a few whispers. I groaned as they pushed me again. I opened my eyes and saw the 5SOS band and Chanel standing above me.

"What the-?" I said confused. They all cracked up laughing.

"Happy Birthday bro!" Calum said grabbing my hand and pulling me up right.

"It's my birthday? Fuck!" I mentally face palmed myself. I leaned forward and grabbed Chanel, placing her on my lap. I kissed her forehead and mumbled, "Morning babe".

"Morning handsome. Happy birthday!" she said as she lightly kissed my lips.

"Get a room guys, gross!" Ashton said as he covered his eyes.

"Hey! It's the only action you'll ever see cuz you cant get any!" Michael said laughing. Ashton mumbled a 'shut up' and chuckled.

**************

After all the birthday presents and birthday wishes, me and the boys sat down to play some COD. Chanel ended up leaving me alone to have some time with the boys and left to go see Vanessa.

"How have ya been bro?" Ashton says.

"I've been alright. Nothing much interesting. Recording music, Chanel finished school last year, she's met a girl and they are close friends, never leave each others sides." I explain rubni g my fingers threw my hair and sighing.

"I'm guessing you don't like it when she hangs with this girl?" Calum asks.

"Nah, its alright. It's just she's always with her and I hardley get time to spend with her."

"That aint good. You gotta have some time with your girl. Who knows what they could be up to." Luke says. I just nodded my head. A few minutes past by when suddenly Ashton starts complaining.

"I'm hungry" We all laugh at him. I get up and walk into the kitchen finding a few pizza boxes from last night.

"I have left over pizza if anyone wants any?" I say pulling them out of the fridge.

Within half an hour, all of the pizza was gone and in our stomach. We all ended up watching funny movies until I got a call.

Incomingcall

Chanel

I answered the phone as quick as i could.
(Bold-Chanel, Italic-Justin)

J: Hello?

C: Justin! Um, canyoucomepickmeup?

J: Yeah, sure. Whereareyou?

C: Starbucks.

J: I'monmywaybabe.

C: Thank youbaby, ILoveYou.

J: ILoveYouToo.

-End of conversation-

"Guys I'll be back soon, just gonna go pick up Chanel!" I yelled as I ran to my car. I heard a faint 'okay' as I pulled out of my driveway and drove down to Starbucks. I saw her sitting at a table typing away on her phone. I beeped the horn and she looked up. She got up and I got out of the car and she threw herself into my arms. I kissed her lips softly and hugged her tightly.

"Where's Vanessa?" I mumble into her hair.

"She had to go. Family stuff." She said hugging me tighter.  I just nodded, while hugging her so tight.

"Justin," she gasped. "Can't, breathe!" I stopped death hugging her and kissed her forehead.

"While were here, wanna go shopping?" I asked.

"You hate shopping though."

"For you, I'd put up with it." Kissing her lightly on her cute nose, I grabbed her hand helped her into my car and was on my way to The Commons.

************

As we were walking out of a store, holding mulitple bags, Chanel stops dead in her tracks.

"Baby what's wrong?" I ask, concerned.

"M-my, t-that," she stuttered.

"Baby calm down. What's wrong?"

"That girl over there, standing outside Barnes & Noble, wearing a checkerd shirt with short denim shorts holding a white bag." she explains.

"Yeah? What about her babe?" I ask.

"T-that, that's my mum."

___________________________________________________
Dun Dun Duuuuunnnn.

How was it? Sorry if its a bit short. And I'm so sorry for the wait! I haven't been able to think so I don't know what to write, then I've got 3 important assignments and then Easter is coming up and FML. But I hope you guys liked it!

Ive made a fb page for this story: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Broken-Justin-Bieber-Love-Story/433170700176108?fref=ts

Please like!!!!!!!1

~ Jess xox