Chapter 5: Illegally Blonde

It was late morning when Eren arrived at his club. He was very proud of his success he'd made with it and everyone who went in there was guaranteed to have a good time.

He drove around the corner of the building in his vehicle. His car was a black Chevrolet Camaro nineteen-sixty-nine with white stripes starting at the bonnet, going over the roof, and ending at the boot. The car was quite spacious, which meant he had enough to space to put a variety of things in there whether it was weapons or...something else. If there was something he loved just as much as his club, it was his car, his true prize possession. The old time car with a decked out interior was the wisest money he'd ever spent.

The engine revved to a halt as Eren parked in his usual spot behind the building. It was his own personal parking lot. It allowed him to get around both sides of the building in case one was blocked off.

He opened the door and he stepped out, his foot narrowing missing a puddle on the floor. He closed the car door behind him, careful not to trap his seatbelt in the gap. He may have brutally killed people, but Eren Jaeger always wore his seatbelt. Only idiots didn't and he wasn't one of them.

He walked around the car and to the backdoor. It was an old door that Eren kept forgetting to get someone to fix it. It was still operational but it stood out compared to the rest of the building. Not many people were going to see it, considering it was around the back of the structure, but it still somewhat bugged him.

He kept his keys in his hands, his car keys and door keys attached to the same key ring. His mindset was that if somewhere able to take one of his keys, they would grab the other one so they could get into the building and steal his car. No-one would be able to but he risked as little as possible.

Eren unlocked the back door and entered the club. No-one should be here. Last night, after he had stolen the bullets from Mikasa and Armin, he returned his club and spoke to Jean. Tomorrow, he planned to visit a ballistics expert but before that, they needed to ready the club. That night, the partying went on like normal; Eren drinking and smoking while Jean drank and banged any girl that would give him the chance. Eren always joked that he had the stamina of an actual horse before saying that he was one.

As he stepped around the back corner and entered the main hall, he was happy to see that the cleaners had done their job. The floors were practically shining. The stripper poles had been hidden away, as had any drugs. The alcohol had been nearly put away and there was no sign that a single person had been here, even though the entire building had been packed last night.

Eren jogged up the stairs. He walked past the doors on the second floor and noticed that everyone he opened revealed an empty room. The echoing of his footsteps on the floorboards echoed across the hall, both on the first and second floor.

He finally reached his own room, the only set of double doors on the second floor. They were closed like usual. He left a spare key with the cleaners who cleaned up the room and then left it locked. He trusted them and he ha never noticed a single item in his room disappear besides anything that they weren't supposed to take away.

However, as he put his key in the lock that morning, he found that the door was already unlocked. His key didn't fit in the right way and he grew cautious. Someone had already massacred Marco and they might have been finally here for him, whoever they were.

He put his keys away and slipped out his Glock twenty-two pistol from behind his back. The black weapon was sheathed on his hand and he quietly switched the safety off. He had it on when his gun was holstered so he didn't accidentally blow a hole in his ass.

He slowly pushed open the door. He made sure that all the doors in the entire building were clean and did not squeak for reasons like this. Although it could backfire on him as someone could use it against him, it certainly came in handy for him right now.