Chapter 9- What else are best friends for:)

A/N: SO SO SO Sorry it is short! We will post more tomarrow! Also i apolagiZe for any typos it is like midnight! *Sleep is needed*

With LOVE,

K & R

PS Tell us what you think should happenin the story! Also give us feedback:)

Liam Pov

When i saw her walk away i felt empty, i honestly don't know where that bra came from. i have never seen it in my life. Then it hit me; when i was leaving airport i got bombarded by fans. They came from all directions. I didn’t have any security so i just signed a few autographs and left i guess when i got surrounded a girl must have put it in. I don’t know what to do, the person i am in love just walked away. I wanted to go after her really i did but i felt as if my feet wouldn’t move. I went back up to, well hopefully still, our flat and just layed in the bed. And for the first time since elimination i cried myself to sleep.

Kat POV

After i left the studio i went to the park and walked around thinking, i wasn’t mad a the fact that he broke the promise it was more of i trusted him enough to stop, but he broke that. After  i left the park i went back to Lucy and Is’ old flat. We haven't sold it yet because we aren’t completely done moving out. I Sat on the couch with the tv on just thinking i wasn’t even paying attention to the screen, just thinking about what to say to Zayn.  I know i would forgive him but i wouldn’t give in easily. i think i just need sometime to think. there was a knock at the door i opened think it was Zayn, but when i answered i was greeted by A red, puffy pair of eyes. Lucy. I quickly brought her inside. She didn’t have to say anything i knew something had happened and that is all i needed to know.

“You wanna talk about it?” I asked looking into her eyes. She just nodded.

“I found a bra in one of the pockets in his suitcase” she started i gave her a confused look. “It wasn’t mine, along with it was a not” She told me what the note said and what happened after. I felt bad for her and after we were both cried out we ordered chinese food and just sat on the couch for the rest of the night. I guess i will have to face Zayn some time. OH SHIT! i forgot our recital was on saturday!

“Luc our recital is on saturday’ Her eyes widened. “Shit did we miss any rehearsals”

No we are good” after our mini freak out we laid down and fell asleep, but it didn’t feel right not having Zayn with his arms wrapped around me protectively. I cried again but soon fell asleep feeling drained from all the tears and feelings.