Chapter 1- SLEEP OVERRRR!!!

A/n- Hey Guys! This our first fanfic so please give us feedback! Thx, Love K & R

(Lucy’s POV)

Today was the day, the day that everything would be changed. September 5th, 2010, would change my and my best friends Kat, Liam, And Zayn’s life forever. As Liam walked on stage at the British television show the X-Factor my heart raced. I knew how bad he wanted this. Me and Kat, Liam and, Zayn have always been best friend, we have been since we were born. We all are 16 at the time, my parents had already passed along with Kats. They were all in the same car…

**Flash Back** As Kat showed up to my door along with Liam and Zayn, my parents walked out to meet Kats mom and dad in the car. It Was sleep over night. And yes the boys did spend the night but we weren’t like that we were all best friends. I set up everything in the living room; blankets, pillows, popcorn, and candy as Kat and the boys put their suitcases upstairs. We were all staying together while our parents went on a couples retreat for 2 weeks. We were in the middle of Toy Story 2 ( Mine and Liam’s Favorite) when my phone rang. I Picked it up, “Hello” I said into my phone “Hello is this Ms. Lucy Harvey” A deep British voice said on the other end. “ Yes this is she may I ask Who Is Calling?” I questioned getting a little anxious. “ This is Queen Elizabeth Hospital and I am sorry to inform you but your parent have been in a car accident and did not make it, along with Mrs. and Mr. James.” I Broke Down and fell to my knees and managed to choke out a thank you into the phone and hung up. I sat there staring at the wall with a blank expression with tear streaming down my face. When it had been almost 10 min Liam came to look for me.

**Flashback Over** Since the accident me and Kat have moved into together and are in high school (Sophmores Grade10 ). My thoughts were interrupted as Liam came barreling into me with his arms wide open. He ran and hugged me and picked me up and spun me around with the biggest smile on his face. I automatically assumed he made it through. The only bad part was that meant he would be leaving to go to on tour with x-factor. He hugged Kat and we watched as Zayn Sang “Let Me Love You”. After he made it through We all went out to dinner to celebrate.

(Kats POV)

On Our way to Apple Bees we were in the car with the music blasting yelling out lyrics to Whistle By Flo Rida. We had the windows rolled down and Zayn was driving with me in the passenger seat, and Lucy and Liam in the back. Only Lucy knew but I had always had a crush on Zayn ever since we were little. I loved the way he was so carefree and how he had good advice and he is pretty cute. Lucy on the other hand has always liked Liam. But of course we would never tell them because when we would start to tell them we realized two things. One that it could ruin our friendship and Two they never thought of us like that. We soon arrived at Apple Bees and were seated then the dreaded question came. “ When Do you guys leave” asked Lucy. “Well we leave on Friday ( 2 Days)” Answered Liam. Me and Lucy’s exchanged looks. Since we had been best friends for a long time we could have a conversation just using certain looks. She gave me the ‘should we tell how

we fell’ look I just shrugged not knowing how to answer. Our food came out and we left.

**** Back Home***** “ Hey do you want to have a final sleep over!” Lucy asked sounding really excited. “ Heck Yeah” answered the boys at the same time. The boys already had clothes here because they came and went whenever they wanted. “ What movie shall we watch first” asked Zayn “You guys can choose” I replied. Liam and Zayn exchanged looks and both nodded and smiled like crazy. Then Zayn ran to the movie boxes and pulled our “Bag Of Bones” Me and Lucy exchanged looks and we were both terrified of scary movies and they knew it to. “ Kay well we can start the movie after everyone is ready for bed.” Lucy said. Both Zayn and Liam groaned wanting to watch it now. “I CALL SHOWER" we all yelled at once. We all glared at each other. Then out of know where we screamed Rock Paper Scissor Battle! After many heated rounds of RPS I won in 1st then Lucy then Liam then Zayn."You guys are no mach for my supper rock paper sissors ninja skills!" I yelled after my victory! *after everyone is showered*. Me and Lucy were wearing “Love Pink” sweat pants and sweat shirts. Lucy stole Liam's and I stole Zayn’s. We do this a lot (stealing their clothes so it wasn’t weird). We all sat and started the movie.

(Liam’s POV)

While the Girls were getting ready Zayn and I had a normal conversation. “Man, I don’t know what to do!” I started “ I want to tell her but we are leaving and I don’t want to ruin our friendship.”

“ I feel the same way” he replied

Just as I was about to say something the girls came out of thier rooms. I noticed Lucy was wearing my sweat shirt and to tell the truth it kind of turned me on. She must have noticed I was staring because she blushed and came and taped my cheek saying “ Earth to Liam, Hello anybody their” “Huh what?" I said as I snapped back to reality. She just giggled and sat down next to me criss cross apple sauce and started eating popcorn. Zayn pushed play and the first scene was kinda scary because it came out of know where but I thought nothing of it but when it came on Lucy let out a yelp and jumped. I just laughed at her and she gave a me a death glare for laughing at her. Nothing really scary happened but out of no where a elderly lady with a creepy a face came out from under the bed and Lucy screamed and dug her head into my chest. After she relized what she did she backed away it puzzled me at first but then another part cam up and was back in my my chest I just laughed and put my arm around her. She satyed nuzzled iun my chest for about 45minutes then she got up to go get drink and yelled at Kat to come wit her. After she left I felt like something was missing.

(Lucy POV)

I yelled at Kat to come with because I needed someone to talk to. “ Kat I don’t know what to do” “Do about what.” she responded I told her how Liam put his arm around and all that.” I know me and Zayn we like that too.” she said “ you don’t think they were trying make a move do you?” I questioned “ Do you think they know we like them?” “ I don’t know but I mean why would they flirt back I mean if they knew why would they cuddle with us. I mean I don’t think they would like us back” I said “ I don’t know lets just see how it goes they are leaving soon maybe they just want to have fun with us that’s all. We should probably go back so they don’t come and listening” little did we know they were listening the whole time…

*Zayn POV*

Every time something scary would happen Kat would jump and nuzzle into my chest. But after the part was over she would pull away and blush. Almost like she was embarrassed. While Kat and Lucy went to go get drinks I looked at Liam and we both had the same idea go scare them. As were walking to the kitchen we heard them talking and instinctively we listened in. After they both said that they liked us me and Liam both stared at each other with wide grins. We knew what to do now.