Chpter 6-New Heights

A/n: Hey guys,

Hope you enjoy the story so far, another part will be up some time this week if i get a chance. Also it may be boring now but next couple chapters all Hell will break loose:))! Thx and dont forget to leave comments and spread the word!

With Love,

K & R

*Sorry for any mistakes , i didn get time to proof read had to go to school UGH!

Lucy’s POV

We climbed into and started our conversation.

“Hey, since the boys haven't been home in a while we should take them back to the secret beach!’ Kat suggested. I smiled at the thought of when we found that beach. Even though we had no intention of finding that it at all. I remember like it was yesterday;

**Flashback**

It was my 13 birthday, Kat, Liam, Zayn, and I were taking a walk around the perimeter of our hotel. We had gone to a beach resort for my birthday. It was absolutely beautiful. As we continued walking we found a path that of course we followed. There were a few obstacles but nothing we couldn't handle. After about a 5 minute walk we came out to a big empty beach that eventually went into a triangle shape facing the ocean. If you looked to the left you say a big wall of rocks and then on the right there was an old pier that looked really old but sturdy enough.  “ Guys look at the water is it crystal clear!” kat shouted from the end of the neverending looking sandbar. we all ran towards where Kaat was and of course the boys were the first in the water. Soon we were all in the water splashing around. We were all wading at about waist high water and laughing really hard. When out of nowhere it fell silent. I looked around and everyone was standing there staring out at the ocean that looked like it could go on for eternity. i was deep in thought about what the future held for us. when finally spoke up “Guys what do you think the future is like, i mean like will we together forever like we promised?” “Of course we will how about this” Liam began. “How about we all promise/vow to where life takes us to be best friends and no replacements”

**Flashback OVer**

I was snapped out of my thoughts when i noticed Kat waving her hand in front of my face. “Helloo earth to Lucy! Anybody home?!” Kat said trying to get my attention. I became of my surrounding i was still in the passenger seat and we were at the apartment. “Yeah sorry i was thinking; But yeah that sounds like a great idea we can go tomorrow.” we climbed out of the car with our dance bags in hand and walked up to the door to open it. I opened the door and stepped in to be greeted by all the guys sitting on the sofas laughing about god knows what. “ Hey boys” Kat and i said. a bunch of ‘heys’ and ‘hey babes’ were said. I walked in and plopped down onto the couch that Liam and Niall were on. I ended up with my head on liam’s lap and my legs and across niall laps. Liam looked down at me and said ”Hey Luc, if you aren't too tired how about you and i go out for dinner?” I nodded my head eagerly, “okay we will leave about 5:45. I looked over at the clock it said 5:00. “Okay i will go get ready!” i said getting up.

Kat's POV

I was so excited to show the boys the beach! i wonder if liam and zayn remember? I pulled up to the apartment complex and turned off the car and looked over at Lucy who had a blank stare on her face. “hello earth to lucy! Anybody home?” I said trying to snap her out of her daze.   “Yeah sorry i was thinking; But yeah that sounds like a great idea we can go tomorrow.” she replied coming back. We walked into the apartment with a chorus of ‘Hellos’ and Hey babes’ i went and down in between Zayn he was sitting on the floor with his back  propped up on the couch and i leaned back into him. I looked up and met him brown gleaming eyes, “hey beautiful” he greeted. I smiled and replied “hey handsome”. he leant down and gave me a kiss. we parted and i look around at everyone Lucy was getting up to go get ready for her date with liam. after Lucy left i asked “hey not to be rude but are you guys just gonna live at our apartment or are you gonna go home sometime. They all brought their hands up to their hearts pretending to be hert. I just laughed. “Actually Harry and I are going to be going home in a few minutes.” Niall told me. ‘What about you two?” i said gesturing to Zayn and Liam. “I am taking care of that tonight actually” Liam said with a smile. “YOU ARE GONNA ASK LUCY TO MOVE IN WITH YOU!!!!” i yelled squealing like a little girl. “ Ask me what?” Lucy said walking in she was wearing  light washed skinny jeans with a purple flowy top and some sandals. “ Oh nothing’ Liam replied shooting me a glare. I just giggled covering my mouth and so was Zayn.