Chapter 5- Dance

A/N- Hey Guys!

Thank you for reading! Also give us feedback adn dont forget to spread the word!

Love

K & R

Zayn’s POV

I woke up and Kat was still sound asleep. I looked down and she was so cute when she slept she would often have her mouth slightly parted and on occasion her nose would be scrunched up. I took a picture one time and it was my back ground till she got mad saying it was embarrassing but to tell the truth I thought it was adorable. She started to stir and soon her big brown eyes looked up to mine. She smiled and started to get up but I pulled her back down not wanting to let go. “Zaaaayyyynnnnn” she whined. I smirked and copied her “Whatttttt” “let gooooo” she said I released her and she stood up and stretched as she strecheted her shirt rode up above her belly button. When it did I noticed something shiny! “Kathryn Marie James you have a belly button ring!.” She blushed and looked down and played with the little charm. “Yeah” she replied “when did you get that?” I asked her she just smiled “about a month after you left. Why you don’t like it” She asked sounding worried. “ha-ha no I love it” She giggled and turned to go to the kitchen. I got up and slipped on some sweatpants I had left here. I was surprised they fit but I walked out and saw Kat and Lucy talking while making pancakes and Liam was sitting on the island in the middle of the kitchen. I walked over next to Liam and hoisted myself up onto the counter. Liam glanced over and noticed it was me. He gave me did-you-have-a-nice-night look I just blushed and nodded. Lucy and Kat turned around and yelled “BREAKFAST” I guess they were unaware that we were there and so they yelled really loud. Liam and I covered our ears and the girls started laughing. Next thing I see is a Blonde head wiz past me and grab pancakes. Niall. As he was scarfing them down Harry walked in and grabbed some too. “Hey where is Lou” Liam asked. “Oh he went to the hotel because El flight landed and he forgot to pick her up so he had to go apologize. The girls started laughing and after they stopped Lucy spoke up “So how did every one sleep” she asked while give Liam a smirk. Harry noticed and gave Liam the did-you-get-some-look. Liam just shook his head a turned bright red.

Lucy POV

I woke up and looked around my room for my clock. 9:00. I turned over to see Liam still fast asleep. He was so adorable while he slept. So I got up and slid sweatpants and tank top on. I walked down stairs with no one there. After about 10 minutes I here Kat walking down stairs with sweatpants and a hoodie on.” I need food” she whined. So we looked through the cook book and saw pancakes. So that is what we made, “So how did you sleep” ask Kat with a smile on her face. “Oh I sleep fine “I said trying to not burst out laughing. “ What about you Mrs. James” with a smile. “I sleept great” Kat said with a huge smile. Liam came down and sat down in the island right on the cookbook. “You know I need to see the ingredients?” I said. “I need stuff too “.Liam said with a smirk.” Well what do you need”. I said with a smile.” I need a good Morning kiss” He said with Smile. “Oh Fine I Guess if you want.” So I just pecked his lips and pulled away embarrassed Because Kat was smirking. “Kat are you lonely without a kiss”. Liam said being sarcastic.” Yes of course I do” Kat said be even more sarcastic. I turn around and see Zayn walking in the kitchen. Then Sets right next to Liam. I already know that they are giving each other looks about Last night. The pancakes are done so we yell. “BREAKFAST” Kat and I screamed. While the boys covered thier ears. We turn around and see Niall bursting through grabbing handfuls of pancakes. Along with Harry directly behind him grabbing pancakes then set them  on the island.” Where is Lou” I asked. He went to the hotel because he forgot to pick up El so he went to go and say sorry”. “Hey, so what are we doing today” liam asked while walking over to me and wrapping his arms around my waist. something about him holding me was perfect, the warmth, and almost like electricity was sent through me when we touched. “ Well actually Lucy and I have dance till around 5” kat responded. “ Yeah we also have a recital this weekend, you guys should come” I said with a smile. “wouldn’t miss it for the world’ Liam said. Kat and i finished our pancakes and went to go get dressed. I went to room. and put on my black leotard, and then remembered my tights were down stairs. I ran down stairs to the laundry room and searched but i couldn't find them. So i walked into the living room where all the boys were. there Big Mistake! All the boys started wolf whistling because i was only in a leotard while liam just blushed. ‘ Hey Li have you seen my tights?” i asked ignoring the boys. “Um yeah they are up in your dance bag i think” he responded. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and started sashaying down the hallway to my room. while i was going i heard Niall Ii think say something. “Lou she has a better butt than you!” They all started laughing. “She does not” Lou yelled. “ yes she does lou and none of you guys are touching it!” Liam said. I giggled, and turned around walked back in and said “ Who said you could touch” i said with a wink and walked away, I found my tights and slipped them on then put on my dance shorts and flip flops. I walked out to see Kat dressed and ready with her dance bag. “ Hey boys be back later” i said walking over to liam and giving him a peck goodbye. “ No burning down the apartment please” kat said while giving zayn a kiss.