Chapter 8- Betrayal </3

A/N: Hey guys!

Here is some more! Hope you like it! We will probably post more later or evern tomarrow<3

With love ,

K & R

*Girls are coming home, and are going to surprise the boys at the studio*

Zayn POV

I couldn’t take it anymore; all the hate that not only sent to me but Kat. Sure you can hate on me but Kat doesn't deserve all the hate. I know i told Kat I would try to stop but I just can’t, it just calms me down. I just hope she doesn't catch me. it would break her heart, and I know I shouldn't but like I said it calms me down.

“Hey boys i will be right back” I said as I walked out of the recording area and to the front of the building.

I lit the end of the cigarette as breathed in the toxic smoke. I suddenly felt relieved but I knew I had to stop right when I was about to put it out because I knew it was wrong I heard someone screaming my name. I thought it was just a fan so i turned around with the cigarette still lit. But it wasn’t a fan.Kat. She stopped dead in her tracks.

“Wait kat let me explain” She just stood there frozen with tears in her eyes threatening to spill. I didn’t know how or what to do. I took a step forward hoping she would wait there but she just turned and ran away. I felt as if my world was falling around, I just hurt the best thing that has ever happened to me.

Lucy POV

Kat and I climbed out of the car in front of the studio, I saw Zayn outside with his back facing us. I nudged Kat and pointed to Zayn. She instantly called his name. He turned around and I noticed what he was doing before I could stop her she was in tears walking away. I looked over at zayn

“WHAT THE FUCK ZAYN!” I yelled at him. He just stood there staring at the ground not saying anything. I Stormed into the Studio ready to yell at the boys for letting him go out there and do that.

“Guys why the hell would you let him go out and smoke when you know he was trying to stop!” I yelled as I walked in. All of their heads snapped in my direction.

“Why would we do that?” Niall asked.

“Well he was out there not even  minutes ago smoking and now Kat ran away to god knows where” I informed them.

“He just said he would be right back, we thought he was just going to the bathroom” Harry Told me. “Okay well if Kat doesn't turn up by tonight I am killing him, but on another note I am Back” I said with a smile. Honestly I wasn't worried about Kat, when ever she got upset she would do the same thing. “Hey babe” Liam said as he kissed me. “Ewww keep it PG” Louis Shrieked. I pulled away laughing.

“Kay well Liam I am going back to you- i mean OUR flat and unpacking.” I said with a smile. I was kinda moved in we just had to get all of the space cleared out. “okay I should be home around 5:30 tonight” I kissed him goodbye and walked out, I thought about waiting for Kat but I knew exactly where she was going. First the park then the lake. I got into the car and drove home. I arrived home and put all my bags upstairs. I got a snack and a drink then went to unpack. After I finished unpacking my suitcase I saw Liams’ over in the chair in the corner. Typical Liam; never unpacks’ I thought to myself.  I went over and picked up the suitcase and started to unpack it. once I finished the inside I checked the pockets, I was almost done checking the pockets when I went to a side one. I slipped my hand in and felt a strap of some sort. I pulled it out and it was a BRA?! WTF!! It definitely wasn't mine bc it was way too big. (hah). I immediately dropped it on the bed not know where it had been and looked into the pocket to see if there was something else. I Also found a note:

If you want to have some more fun call me at (852) 984-1548 ( Don't know if that is a real number) ;) Love You Boo xx’

I felt violated, hurt, almost if my heart had been ripped out. ‘WAIT Lucy don't think like than he would never do that’ I thought to myself.  I figured I would just wait till he got home and ask him. I looked over at the alarm clock on the bedside table and it read 5:25, good he should be home any minute. I sat there waiting my mind was racing with thoughts of what it could be. I soon found myself in tears, “Lucy I am Home” I heard that familiar voice bouncing off the walls. He soon came into ou- his room and looked at me. “Babe what's wrong why are you crying?” he asked looking at me with concerned eyes. His hand came up to cup my face with his hand I just swatted it away and stood up.

“How could you Liam, i gave you everything” I said with new tears threatening to spill.

“I don’t know what youre talking about" Liam said looking confused.

“I trusted you, and you turn around and do this.” I say almost as whisper as I hold up the bra by the strap and also the note.

“Why are you holding up a bra?” Liam said looking more confused.

“ This isn’t mine, apparently this is your little sluts.” I said as I turned to walk out. I kept walking but stopped mid -hallway and turned around. Liam had a baffled look on his face.

“But thank you for making me feel special when apparently I wasn’t” I said as I walked out the door. I heard him calling my name but I didn’t stop I got all the way down to the lobby before he caught up to me. He grabbed my waist and turned me around. “No no no no Lucy listen to me I didn’t do anything. I don’t even know where that bra came from.” He said looking at me with pleading  eyes. I got out of grasp and looked up at him. “Liam i want to believe you and part of me does, i just need some time to think.” I said as I turned and walked out.....