Chapter 2- I be rollin they be hatin!

A/N- Hey Guys! Thank you if you are reading this! Also spread the word and you guys might get a few extra chapters! Love You Guys! K & R

(Kats POV)

I woke in the floor of my living room and relized my position; my head was on Zayn's chest and his arm was securely around me. I looked over at Liam and Lucy and they were spooning. They were so adorable. I decided to go start breakfast but I had to figure out how to get out of Zayn grasp with out waking him up. I eventually got out and stood up and whispered “If only you knew how much I love you” and walked away into the kitchen.

Zayn POV

I woke up to some one moving around next to me. After I realized it was Kat I just stirred but didn’t open my eyes. I was about to open my eyes when I heard her whisper “If only you knew how much I love you” It made my heart break knowing I wouldn’t see her for a while and her not knowing how I felt so I decided I would take her out tonight or something like that. I got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

Lucy POV

I woke up when I heard the shower turn on I laid there for a moments then realized I was spooning with Liam. I could feel my cheeks turn red. I tried to get out of his grasp but he was too strong. I just laid there trying to figure out how to get away. Then it hit me I texted Kat and told her to bring me a feather and shaving cream. She came and gave me the stuff and gave me a wink at how we were laying. She walked away so she didn’t burn breakfast. I turned around swiftly and sprayed some shaving cream on his face like a beard I was about to use the feather when he shifted postions wich cause his lips to brush up against mine, but then he stoped moving and I whispered”why is it that you are a sleep but yet you know how to make me weak at the knees” I tickled the feather on his nose and he brought his hand and brushed his face causing \ him to let go of me. After he brushed his hand against his face it smeared shaving all over him. I giggled and he woke up and looked at me and said "what is so funny" in his super hot morning voice and I started laughing I was laughing so hard I rolled of the couch and on to the floor when I hit I yelped out an ouch and then started laughing again. He just stared at me in confusion then he got up and went to the bathroom right after he closed the door he yelled “LUCY!” I just laughed harder when he came and he said “ Oh you think this is funny huh!” I just kept laughing nodded my head. Then he picked my up and threw me over his shoulder and ran to our backyard and splash I landed in the pool! Soon after I pulled him in we got out and walked in side where Kat and Zayn were making breakfast. I walked over to them and saw chocolate chip pancakes then I yelled “FOOOOODD!!” and grabbed a pancake and started eating.

(Liam Pov)

While we were eating we were deciding what to do today. “Lets Go To the Mall” Kat suggest we all shake our heads in agreement and go to get dressed. I slip on a pair of black shorts and a plain white v-neck and walked out to see Zayn in the living room waiting also he was wearing light brown shorts and a red and white flannel unbuttoned to a white shirt. We sat down and waited for the girls to finish getting ready. “ I think I am going to tell Lucy how I feel” I blurted out “Yeah I think I might tell Kat too” he replied I started to tell him my plan but was interrupted when Lucy came down in a pair of jean shorts and a lace tank top and her hair fishtailed. She noticed I was staring again because she said “Take a picture it will last longer” and giggled. I loved the way she smiled, laughed, blushed and the way she could light up a room with just her smile. Then Kat came down wearing something similar to Lucy’s just white short and a blue lace tank top. We all went out to the car. I drove with Lucy in the passenger seat and Zayn and Kat in the back.

Zayn POV

As Kat came down stairs my jaw dropped I realized how perfect she was and how I loved her and wanted her to be mine. The way her hair fell, her smile, her everything I loved. Especially her laughed she hated it but I couldn’t get enough of it. We all piled into the car and started to drive I was in the back with Kat and Lucy was in the front with Liam. We were all singing along to Payphone by Maroon 5. We arrived at the mall and Kat and Lucy busted out of the car and started walking/ running to the entrance. Liam and I just got out normally they noticed we weren’t there so they stopped and turned around and ushered us to come. Me and Liam got to them and walked inside. The minute we stepped inside the mall Kat and Lucy Ran into Forever 21. Me and Liam tagged along behind them as they shopped. They eventually found some clothes and went to try them on. They both came out in dresses. Kat came out in a strapless dress that came just above the knee it was black with a lace overlay. And Lucy came out in a strapless dress similar to the shape of Kats just hers was a floral print. They both pretended to be models on a runway and strutted towards us we all laughed and they went back to change. After several outfits they went to check out. Before Kat could give the lady her money I gave the lady my card. Kat glared at me. I knew she didn’t like people paying for her but I wanted to. Eventually we left and went home.

KAT POV

Lucy and I ended up buying a lot of clothes.We even bought new bikinis. We went to walmart because we needed some groceries. When we got there I climbed in a buggy and asked for Zayn to push me. He just laughed and started down the aisles. I was laughing the whole entire time.As we walked down one of the aisles an old coupled just stared at us.when they walked away Zayn said "You do know they were glaring at us the whole time" "THEY SEE ME ROLLIN THEY BE HATIN" i yelled out. everyone started laughing. after we checked out we went home and put away the grocerries then all met in the living room to decide what to do next. “ So what do we do now” Liam Asked.” OOOOO let’s go to-da Beach!” shouted Lucy. We all agreed then went to change. I changed into my new bikini, it was a strapless purple bikini with a v shape in the middle. After I changed I walked down stairs to find Liam in blue trunks and zayn in red ones but Lucy wasn’t down yet. I went over to the laundry room to find my jean shorts. I was successful in finding them and slipped them on but didn’t bother putting on a shirt. When I came back to the living room Lucy was there wear a strapless, teal bikini with a bow in the middle of the top. We all headed out.