Chapter 3- Oh! The feels

A/N: Hey guys! 

We are sorry these are so short but i promise they will get longer! And more interesting! Remeber spread the word!!  

Love 

K & R

Lucys POV

We arrived at the beach at set everything up. The boys took off thier shirts and damn did Liam have abs! Oh! The feels i was getting just looking t him. The boys ran to the water while me and Kat set down our towels to tan. We laid down and the sun stated warming my back but all of a sudden I felt a shadow over me. It was Liam he was dripping wet and standing over me.” May I Help You?” I asked with a smirk he just shook his head next thing I know I was thrown over his shoulder and he was charging toward the water. “Liam put me down!’ I yelled but I couldn’t help but laugh. “NEVER!” He said while throwing me in the water. I surfaced and glared at Liam but he was still smiling and laughing so soon I was too. I splashed him then it turned into a splash fight. I finally got away and went on shore. He came up to me and asked if I wanted to go on a walk. I said sure and we started walking. I could tell he was nervous about something but I didn’t know what……Yet.

Liam POV

I was so nervous I was finally going to tell her how I felt. “Lucy I have to tell you something” I said “Okay what is it?” she asked. “ Please don’t let this ruin our friends ship but …. Well you know I am leaving tomarrow” she nodded showing she understood. “Well I want to tell you something before I leave” we stopped walking and she looked up at me with her bright blue eyes. “ I love you” I said waiting for her reaction. “ I know you do I love you too” “wait how do you know” “you say all the time you know like ha-ha I love you and I understand you just want to be friends” “ No wait! that’s not what I meant, I meant I love you more than a friend” she just stood there staring at me I looked away realizing the feeling wasn’t mutal until she said “I Love You too” I turned back to looked at her. She was smiling and looking into my eyes I smiled to and I picked her up and spun her around. She just giggled and said we should probably head back now. When we got back we realized that Zayn and Kat were in the water KISSING! Lucy and I Looked at each other and started laughing. We went into the water and she went up behind Kat who was still kissing and screamed “GET SOME!” Kat jumped and so did Zayn then turned towards Lucy and gave her a death glare but Lucy just started laughing. I noticed Zayn was blushing.

Zayns POV

After Liam and Lucy left I knew this was the time to tell her. I walked up to her and picked her up bridal style and started running. She was squirming and trying not laugh. We got to the water I dropped her in she surfaced and glared at me. I was laughing soon she was too. “ Kat I neeed to tell you something..” She just stared at me waiting for me to talk “ I Love You as In more than friends. She just stood there looking shocked. I soon relized that she wast going to say it back so I strated to walk away when she pulle me back and then I felt her lips on mine. I felt sparks when we kissed. She pulled away and smiled and said “ I Love You Too” then we stated to kiss again. While were kissing Lucy came up behind Kat and Yelled “GET SOME” Kat jumped and turned to look at Lucy who was laughing really hard now and glared at her. I realized I was blushing. So we all went back to shore and sat down. We packed up because me and Liam had to go back and pack. I was really upset that I had to leave.

Kats Pov

After we got back to the house I kept replaying in my head what happened and smiled at the thought but then I relized he would forget about me after he left. ****Next Morning*** We all got up and drove to the airport we were all dreading it because it meant we had to say goodbye. Last night Zayn told me that we would call, text, and Skype. But in the pit of my stomache I had this feeling he would forget me. We walked to were they bording and I hugged zayn and told him I loved him. He gave me one last kiss and went on the plane I cried because I knew it would never be the same.

Lucy POV

I looked up at Liam I was already crying and he just hugged me and told everything was going to be okay.”I love you and don’t forget that” He said I nodded “ Love you too” he gave me a kiss ( first kiss to be exact) he turned and walked onto the plane. After the took off me and kat went home.