Chapter 22

It has been a couple of days since Phoenix and Adam were born. Bloom was still in her healing coma while her husband tend to their children. Sometimes, Sky would feel her pain, causing him to have massive headaches, dizziness, short of breath, and a slight pain in his chest. He was deeply worry about her but his main concern is his babies.

They need milk and that is is the problem. He didn't have any. He hopes the sea caves were not far. He turn his attention to his wife, who was still unresponsive.

"Bloom, please wake up, I can't do this without," he said to her. He heard Phoenix crying and pick her up. Sky began to hush her as he rock her back and forth. A boom echo the cavern, a couple of the cavern shelvings came down. Sky use his body as a shield over Adam and Phoenix. He look back at Bloom who was unaffected. The rocks were bouncing off of her. That was the last look before everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sky push the rocks, almost the size of his head, off of him. He look down and was relieve to heard both babies crying. They didn't look hurt but they were clearly hungry. He look up as voices floated over to him.

"Was it really necessary to do that?"

'Wait, could that be?' he asked himself and look over to see a group of fairies and specialists walking over. They were confuse on which way to go.

"Yes, it was Musa. Do you have a better plan in—" Riven stopped and saw Sky pulling himself out of the rubble.

"Sky!!!" his friends screamed. They rush over to him and gave him a group hug.

"Sky, where have you been?" Helia asked, slapping him on these shoulder.

"It's is good to see you guys," Sky answered, his eyes kept traveling back to soft whimpers.

"Girls, please tell me you pack baby milk?" he asked, walking away to the small clearing in the rubble. Stella squeal in delight, and sprinted after him. Helia handed Flora his pack as they follow behind them.

"Where is Bloom?" Aisha asked, looking around.

"There seems to be a lot of energy coming from...over there," Tecna pointed over to the other side.

"Bloom is in a healing coma," Sky said, picking up Adam and handing him over to Stella. He then pick up Pheonix and handed her to Roxy.

"Oh my god, they are so adorable! They are— ewww!" Adam puke a little on Stella. She quickly put him in Riven's arms who was nervous at holding a baby.

"If you don't want to hold him, I can," Musa said. Adam eyes open and stare at Riven's. Riven sat down on a pile of rocks and slowly began to rock him, smiling at the baby.

"Wow, I didn't know you were a natural," Stella teased.

"Like you?" he smirked. Stella glared at him.

"She has your hair, Sky?" Roxy commented. Sky nodded and began walking over to Bloom's body.

"How long has she been like this?" James asked, standing by his friend.

"A couple of days, perhaps. I don't know," he sighed, stroking Bloom's hair. Pain rake through his arm, making him yelp.

"Are you okay?" Nabu asked, climbing over the last through rocks to get to them.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Its part of her healing process. I have to take some of the pain away," he answered. He rub his aching arm.

"Uh, Sky?" Timmy pointed at Bloom. Sky turn around and saw Bloom's body going up in flames.