Chapter 16

"Bloom, give me some light. Can you do it?" Sky said. Bloom shook her head no but she was glad it was too dark for Sky to even notice. She concentrated on whatever power she had buried within her and spoke "Bring light into darkness." With that a small flames appear infront of Sky.

"Thanks," he said. He pull out the flint knife from Bloom's bag. Bloom saw it in his hand and try to get up.

"Sky, what are you doing?" Bloom asked. he didn't answer. He gently push her back down on her side. She began to panic and started to struggle under his grip. Sky felt his anger rising and decided to let it out.

"Damn it, Bloom! Just stay the fucking still!" His voice boomed, shaking the dark cavern. Bloom stop, and stare at him. She clamp her lips shut, and turn her face away from his.

He use the flint knife to cut the back of Bloom's dress from the back of her shoulder all the way to the back of her hips. He then took off his shirt and started to shred it into long strips of cloths. Once he was done, he tore the rest of the top part of her dress, revealing the extensive damages of Bloom's pregancy. His throat became dry as his eyes travel down from her pale face to her chest to her swollen stomach. Purple and blue veins decorated her stomach. He could easily see her bones through her skin; black spots were on her chest. Bloom close her eyes tight as a tear fell down from her eye. Sky manage to look away before continuing his work.

He put the flint knife back into the back and took out rubbing alcohol. He pick up a couple of the shredded strips and roll them into a pad and pour the alcohol onto the makshift pad. He then started to clean Bloom's wound.

"Ahhhh!" Bloom screamed as her back started to burn from the alcohol. Sky continue to clean her back while keeping a firm grip on her body. Bloom kept screaming in pain, sending tremors throughout the magical universe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daphne's eyes flew open as a wave of pain hit her. She summon her mirror to see what is happening. She almost cried out when she saw her sister and her brother-in-law. Bloom was in so much pain, she would not live for another hour. She will not die, Daphne thought, I must help them. She must go to Pyros, I must tell Mia! With that, Daphne teleported herself from Lake Roccaluce to Pyros where she'll explain everything to Mia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sun beam!"

Stella's attack hit Stormy as she destroy the cottage door to Bloom's and Sky's cottage. She let out a blood thirsty scream when she saw Darcy.

"You murderers!" she screamed, lightning bolts crashing down around her, causing the ground to fly up in debris. The trees crashing down over each other. Brandon, Helia, Riven and Timmy dodge the fallen trees, lightning bolts. and the flying debris.

"She's not dead," Musa said. Flora flew down to Stormy and took a step forward.

"Let us help her," Flora said, taking another step forward. Stormy glared at the nature fairy.

"Flora, be careful!" Helia called.

"You pixie bitches!" Stormy cried, sending a tornado at the girls. The girls were swept away into the eye of the tornado.

"Flora! Musa! Tecna! Stella!" Helia, Riven, Timmy, and Brandon shouted.

"Super Prism!" Tecna shouted, creating a force field around herself and her friends.

"Come on girls, I can't keep this up for much longer," she said, her arms weakening under the wind pressures.

"You got it Tecna! Come on Flora," Stella said. The girls gave everything they got, until the tornado disappear leaving the girls falling to the ground. Their husbands rush over to them. Brandon put his face close to Stella. He could her breath against his cheek.