Chapter 30

Sky and Bloom took the twins down to the garden after going to the kitchen. It was funny to see the royal kitchen staff running about, trying to fulfill their kitchen duties, unaware of the royal family coming in. A kitchen boy was struggling with a barrel of apples. He trip over an apple that fell out of the barrel. Bloom handed Phoenix to Sky (he was also holding Adam) and use her powers to stop the kitchen boy from and the barrel from falling. The poor boy thought he was going land in a mess of broken barrel and apples but was instead floating. The entire kitchen became quiet. Bloom smile at the boy, sweetly; landing the boy down on to the wooden floor and gently puting the barrel of apples next to the other barrels of fruits. Once that was done, Sky handed the twins to his wife and walk over to the boy. The kitchen staff held their breath, thinking the boy will get fire. A young man rush to the front of the kitchen staffs, his face was full of fear. He was about the rush to his son's side and defend him when Sky gave the boy his hand.

"It's alright," Sky said, smiling at the boy, "what is your name?"

The boy took his King's hand and Sky lift him up to his feet. "Mike. My name is Mike, sir."

"Well then, don't be afraid to ask for help when lifting something that is too heavy," Sky advised, giving him a smile.

"Or too big. That barrel there was bigger than you," Bloom added, smiling at Mike. She turn her attention to the young man.

"Are you his father?"

The young man nodded, "I am."

"You should be proud of your boy. He's a strong worker, I can see that. Why don't we chat out in the garden. Sky give him an apple, he deserve it from lugging the barrel in," Bloom said, walking away with the young man and his son, and Sky following behind. Sky pause and look behind at the still, unmoving kitchen staff.

"What are you guys standing there? The food ain't gonna cook themselves," Sky said, chuckling as the kitchen, once again, was bustling with noise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mike and his father were nice. I can picture you and Adam like that. Did you see the way his father look at you? He was completely determine to defend his son against you," Bloom said after they spent an hour with Mike and his father. Mike even rode Sky's stallion, George.

"Was I that scary?" Sky asked sheepishly. Phoenix grab his thumb and began to suck on it. But spit it out, when it didn't give her any milk. She did what any baby would do: she let out an ear-piercing wail.

"You are so lucky, we pack their formula in the diaper bag," Bloom teased. Sky smile. They soon sat under a tree, the twins were lay down on a quilted blanket. Bloom and Sky were lying on their stomachs, feeding their twins their baby formula. They didn't need to talk, after everything they been through together.

"Bloom! Sky!" Voices shouted their names. Bloom and Sky turn around to find their friends walking over.

"Oh thank god! We thought you would never wake up!" Stella rushed to her best friend, tears streaming down her face. The rest of the girls came over to hug Bloom in a group hug.

"Welcome back, Bloom!"

"Good to see you!"

"Are you okay?"

"Hey, Bloom."

"Bloom!"

"The Fire Fairy is back!"

The guys stood back with Sky. After the girls let go of Bloom, they all swarm around the twins.

"Hi!"