Chapter 14

Tecna open the door to Bloom and Sky's cottage. She knock and then open it halfway.

"Sky. we need. . ." Tecna stopped. She could tell she interrupted something major. Bloom immediately look away, trying to hide her face. Sky's face show he was not too happy being interrupted. He silently command Tecna to leave, his face showing no emotion at all.

"Oh um, I think I should um go," she finally said before backing out.

"I think you should," Sky said coolly. His tone scare her, made her frighten at what he knows now. Did Bloom told him everything? She must tell the girls at once.

"Girls, we need to talk," she called. Her friends turn around, laughing at James's and Nabu's joke. One look on Tecna's face made them stop.

"Whatever you are going to say, you can say infront of the guys," Aisha said, wrapping her arms around Nabu's shoulders.

"In private," Tecna said, folding her arms over her chest.

"It's Bloom, isn't it?" James asked looking at Roxy.

"No," Roxy said a little too quickly. James put his forefinger under Roxy's chin, lifting her head up. He look at her for what felt like an eternity.

"You're lying," he said simply, "why can't you trust us enough to tell us what is going on?"

"We do trust you, all of you. It just that. . . " Roxy trailed off. James nodded, his eyes flaring in anger.

"Thought so," he said before stormy off.

"Where are you going?" Roxy shouted.

"To kill some animals for later," he stated, picking up his staff like spear before heading off behind the trees. Roxy stare after him, her body feeling the animals' fears. She turn around at her friends.

"See! This is what I meant! I didn't want this nor did I agree to this," Roxy yelled at the girls before stormy off after her boyfriend. The guys look back at their girls, waiting for them to response. Stella was the first the break.

"Ok, fine. I give," Stella sigh. Tecna, Aisha, Flora, and Musa glared at her. "What? I'm scare, okay. Bloom's pregnancy is killing her. From what Tecna was about to say in 'private', Sky must have found out." She walk away to her cottage. Everyone soon broke apart and went in different groups, thinking about what the hell just happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sky was the first to wake up. It was dark outside, the moon and the stars casting shadows in their cottage. He glance over at Bloom who was adding logs to the fire in the fireplace. He rub his face with his hand before getting up and walking over.

"Bloom, let me do it," Sky said kneeling down beside her. Bloom rub the soot off her hands.

"No need, I'm done," Bloom said. Bloom did not look at him.

"We need to talk about it, Bloom."

"What is there to talk about? My visions are changing like crazy. Now, I'm not even sure I'll even survive this."

"You know you're not alone."

Bloom turn her face toward his and kiss him lightly.

"I know," she said smiling. Sky smile back, pulling her close.

"When you are ready, we can talk about it," Sky said, kissing her forehead. Bloom close her eyes, enjoying the moment. Suddenly a high pitch scream shook the meadow