Chapter 26

Sky ran, clutching his baby twins to his chest for dear life. He hope Bloom and everyone else was alright.

Great Dragon, please let my wife live, he prayed silently. The sounds of battle echo across the woods. Sky glance back,in hearing trees snapping, loud growls and unhuman screams. He notice a rock pillar and quickly hid behind it, catching his breath. He was relieve Adam and Phoenix were still asleep, unaware of the ongoing battle between good and evil. There is a chance, they'll never see their mother again.

"Be safe, my love," he whispered before sprinting deeper into the woods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Fire Blade!" Bloom shot a beam of mystical flame and fire at the evil sorceress. Electra dodge the attacks and put her hands together in a shape of a triangle. Her eyes turn black as coal and her skin turn to a deathly color.

"Clone thyself, destroy the enemies of your mistress!" She duplicated herself into 20 copies.

"Attack!!!" Black lightnings flash the night sky, striking the Winx Club and the Specialists(Thankfully, everyone was untie!) Luckily, the Winx were able to summon their powers to shield them at the last minute and rush to the Specialists. Quen Mariam and King Oritel were able to dodge them and were motioning the group to follow them to get some distance between them and Electra and her clones. The girls manage to cover the guys after Helia was struck down by one of Electra's clones. {Don't ask, this part was very, very, last minute. Beg all of you to keep reading, please}

"Ahhh!" Helia slump down to ground not before Flora caught him. She set him down where the guys quickly lean him against a tree stump.

"Helia...will he...will he be alright, Tecna?" Flora asked, who was on the verge of tears. She could still see his body cover in ashes; the lightning struck him in the spine, leaving a deep gash. She could still smell burnt skin from where she was standing from behind Tecna. Tecna was scanning him while Timmy and Riven were cleaning and bandaging his wound. Tecna shook her head and look at Bloom. Flora too look at Bloom, clasping her hands together, begging silently.

"I'll try, I never healed someone with an injury this severe that has been struck with magic this strong," Bloom said, gently putting her hands over his back. "Inner life." Helia's body began to glow a soft orange. Bloom turn her right hand palm up, producing a small flame in a shape of a dragon. "Heal," she whispered, kissing it on it's head before releasing it. The little flame disappear into Helia's wound, healing his back. A long, ugly scar was all that was seen on his back. Flora rush to his side, pplacing a hand over his face.

"He breathes! Bloom thanking you!!" Flora sighed in relief. Bloom nodded, and motion for the others to follow her.

"Come on Winx!" Bloom flew up, the girls flying behind her while the guys used their hoverboards.

"Lets give her something she'll never forget!" Aisha said. Everyone nodded.

"Scorpion Bite!" Roxy said, stunning the Electra clones. No sign of her anywhere.

"Sun Boomberang," Stella said at the same time as Musa, " Reverberating Notes!" Stella's and Musa's attacks took out a third of the clones. Tecna and Aisha flew ahead of them.

"Storm of Numbers!"

"Power Whirl!"

Tecna's and Aisha's attacks took out the next third of the clones. Bloom and Flora nodded at each before flying midway down to the ground, to get a better shot of clones and Electra.

" Fire Blade!"

"Dancing Whirl!"

Their attacks took out the last third of the clones. But Electra wasn't there. She must have escape while we were fighting her clones, Bloom curled her fists up in anger. The Winx flew down, quickly getting into defense mode. Queen Mariam, King Oritel, and the guys (including Helia) rush over, weapons already drawn out.