Chapter 12

Im really bored, quarantine sucks. I had to pull weeds with my dad this morning, Mow the lawn and now my damn hands are throbbing. Well this is Chapter 12.

SPYDER secret warehouse

Ben's POV

1150 hours

I jumped up and threw a kick at him, he dodged it. Then he grabbed my leg and flipped me over. "Seriously Ben, you still can't fight?" he chuckled. I know I can't fight that well, but I'm not that useless. I've learned somethings over the week. I sweeped his legs, he dropped to the floor. I tried to throw a punch at him, he grabbed my fist and punched me in the stomach. Then he pushed me away with his feet. He got up, I threw a punch, but then faked him out and kneed him in the crotch. He stumbled back with pain. "Ok that's just not fair" he says wincing in pain.

I pin him down, I feel a lot stronger. Guards came behind me and my friends. One tried to grab me, but then I ducked a punched him. I saw my friends trying to fight them off, but we were overwelmed. Another got me in the back and they put a cloth over my mouth. Then everything went black. (I did it again)

I woke up, I looked around. They put us into some kind of cell. "Oh you're finally awake, the rest are still unconscious." Chip said. He was sitting with his back against the wall. I stood up and walked to the cell bars. "Don't touch them, the bars will electric shock you" he said. "How are we getting out of here?" I asked. I looked at my utility belt, They had taken everything out. I looked through the bars and saw a cart with all of our stuff in it.

"No idea" He responded. I saw a guard walk by. I saw something on his belt, it looked like a keycard. After some thinking I had an epiphany(Means sudden realization". "I think I have a plan."

After the rest of the team woke up, I revealed the plan. they nodded and we started making loud noises to make a racket. A guard came over to our cell, and yelled. 

"Hey STOP MAKIN-" before he could finish, Chip slipped his hands in-between the bars and grabbed the guard's shirt and pulled him onto the cell bars. The guard immediately felt the shock from the cell and dropped to the floor unconscious. Chip snatched the card off his belt and swiped it on the lock. It clicked and it opened. The alarms immediately started making noise which alerted everyone in the warehouse. I went to the cart with our stuff in it. I reloaded my belt and we took our weapons. I also took Erica's suit with me.

"Guys we have to get Erica quickly and get the hell out of here!" Zoe yelled. 

"First, we have to figure out where she is" I replied. I looked around then something caught my eye. There was a map of the whole place on the wall. "Guys there on the wall, it's a map of the place." I started scanning the map and saw a room named Hostage Containment. I would've thought this cell place was were they would hold hostages but I guess I'm wrong. 

"Here" I informed pointing on the map. I heard some voices and footsteps coming from the other side of hallway. 

"Guys they are coming, we gotta go" I said urgently. We ran through the hallways avoiding the guards all the way to Hostage Containment. When we got there, we opened the door to be greeted by a few guards and a few scientists. I punched one of them, then took their arm and judo flipped them. Chip, Jawa, Zoe, and Mike were fighting the other guards. I punched the guard unconscious. After we were done with the guards, we walked to the people in their white lab coats.

"Where is Erica!?" I asked angrily. They walked to the side of the room and pointed at a large cylinderical object. One of them pushed a button. The object hissed and opened. Inside was a person, i couldn't recognize who it was until I looked closer. 

Erica.

Well that's the end of this chapter, Yay... Have a good evening. See you tomorrow. :)

Spy School: Hackedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें