Chapter 5

My school's out for a month and I'm just chilling. I thought Corona aint big deal where I live. It is. Expect more chapters.  Here's chapter 5

CIA Academy of Espionage

0800 Hours

Ben's POV

I woke up drowsy, I stumbled into the bathroom, brushed my teen, and took a warm shower. I was wondering where Erica was then I remembered something. She went to that CIA outpost! when I remembered this, I felt a weird feeling in my stomach. 

This means she could have gotten captured. I quickly stepped out the shower, and put my clothes on. I got to get to that outpost, but before I could do anything, I had to get breakfast. 

I walked to the cafeteria, got a warm bowl of cereal. I ate it very fast because by the end of I was choking on it. I have to go get the gang and we can leave. I headed to Zoe's room, where she was working on something on her laptop.

 "Oh, hey Ben!". She said. "Did you find Erica yet?" she asked. I responded. "That's AFwhat I came here to talk to you about, Before she disappeared she talked to me about going to a CIA outpost because something strange was going on there-". 

"Ill go" she said reading my mind. "Ok, lets get the others." I responded. 

We headed to Mike's room but he wasn't there. We searched for him and eventually found him in the practicing range. Turns out he was practicing his shooting skills. We got Chip and Jawa, They were pretty excited to help. 

I remembered it was 3.2 miles away from the academy. I wasn't going to walk so we sneaked into the garage of the academy. 

"That one, lets get that one!" Zoe said pointed at a sleek black SUV. We got inside but turns out they added the AI to the cars and now they are self-driving. "Hello Agent Ripley, Do you have permission to drive this vehicle?" I didn't have any permission but I still responded "Yes". "What is the access code?". It responded. 

"I can just hack it" Jawa said. "Yep you go ahead". I said back. I heard some clicks and beeps but then after a few more clicks he said, "Looks like I got in but it was pretty tricky, but I engaged manual driving. Suddenly a black wheel emerged in front of me. "Looks like you gotta drive" He shrugged. "You tell me the directions and ill try to drive." 

After some lefts, rights, and stops. We ended a mile from the outpost. "We have to walk on foot from here, if Erica did get captured we don't want them to know we are here."

We sneaked into the building. I turned on the light. It was a large office with desks lined up facing the front. It looked abandoned, I saw a CIA newspaper on a desk. I rubbed off the dust and read. "Cyrus Hale, Hero in the CIA". I saw a young version of Cyrus hale accepting a shiny bronze medal. "This is old, this has been here for a few decades." I said. 

"I don't see anything." Mike responded. "Ya, I searched this place but couldn't find anything." Chip said. "I don't think she is here" Zoe stated. I walked around but then something caught my eye. There was a note on another desk. I read-

Hello Ben

We were expecting you. You thought you could find Erica here. Trust me you guys will see each other very soon.

-Joshua Hallal

I saw some sand on the corner of the page. I took out a small bag and dropped the sand into it. "Guys, looks like we found our first clue." I announced holding up the bag. Look out Joshua we are coming.