Chapter One

This is my first fanfic so don't judge.

CIA Academy of Espionage

0700 hours

Ben's POV

I just woke up when my door burst open. "BEN WAKE UP!" someone yelled in a ecstatic voice. I was so frightened I nearly fell off the bed. "Wake up Ben!" they said again in a high pitched voice. I knew that voice from anywhere. It was Zoe. Zoe was one of my best friends at Spyschool, she'd do anything for me, but she still didn't know how to knock .

"What do you want?" I half mumbled. "There is something you need to see quick!, get dressed and meet me in the cafeteria!" she answered. I quickly brushed my teeth, got some clothes on, and headed to the cafeteria. As I headed there, I couldn't see anyone in the halls. I wondered where everyone went, but as I reached the commons, I saw a large crowd of students circling over a stage. On the stage was a podium with a microphone perched on it, with something covered behind it. I joined Zoe and Mike in the large crowd. Mike Brezinski was my best friend ever since I could remember, he was in a normal school just a year earlier but got accepted into spyschool.

"What's going on?!" I practically screamed over the large crowd. "Word is that the CIA has added a new AI into the school!" Mike yelled, "And they are announcing it right now!". Just then the crowd went silent as the principal(or more commonly known as "the idiot") walked on to stage.

He was moving his mouth but I couldn't hear him. "Is this stupid thing on?!" he said as he smacked the mic, "Ah, there we go!" he said. "Ladies and gentlemen, today is a great day because I would like to present to you J.A.R.V.I.S!" he announced as the cover came off and a tv with a digital human face came into view.

"Hello, my name is Jarvis, I will be assisting each and everyone of you to become the best spies you can be." it said in a robotic voice. It was kind of freaky but it was so cool. Everyone started clapping and cheering. "J.A.R.V.I.S will be connected to a tv in each classroom and halls. It will help you with your studies." the idiot said.

I was pretty excited to test it out and so were Zoe and Mike, so we headed to one of the tvs. "Hello Jarvis" I said to it "Hello Ben Ripley, third year." it answered in a robotic voice. we asked it a couple of questions. It could solve math equations very quickly, tell us about every part of history, conduct virtual science experiment, and even talk in every language. I was very impressed, the CIA probably chucked a lot of money for this AI but I think it will really help especially since it can teach me how to shoot a gun without missing and almost killing others. So i was pretty happy with it. Mike and Zoe were 10 times more excited than I was because they couldn't stop asking it questions. After a while the bell rang indicating we had to get to class. My first class was self - preservation which was not that bad. As Iwalked out of the door something surprised me. Erica.

I got bored so I just wrote the first chapter. Hope you liked it!