Chapter 8

I'm feeling so much better waking up today, all I'm experiencing is some cough and that pretty much it. Thanks for the epic support. I'm going to be writing more often now since of my recovery. Hope you like this chapter, I think this story bout to be 15-20 chapters long. 

???

Erica's POV

1100

I woke up drowsy, rubbing my eyes. I looked around, Huh. I saw before me a large white  luxurious room. Large silver chandelier above the bed, a Large couch placed at the end of the bed, A large white dresser with a lamp, a few flowers and a large mirror directly on top of the dresser, Large windows on the wall, Nightstand to the left and rift side of the bed, both with silver lamps perched on top.

 I was stunned, where was I? I got off the bed, and walked to the windows. The window had a great view of a large city, there was a tall building that above all the others with full glass walls and a kind of trapezoidal shape. If I remember correctly, that's the Wilshire Grand Center. That means this is Los Angeles.

 "Oh you're awake miss?, I brought you breakfast," some said behind me. I turned around to see a middle aged man in a black tuxedo with a gray mustache, he looked like a butler. "Who are you?" I asked skeptically. 

"Who am I? I'm your butler of course, are you feeling okay?" he answered, putting a plate full of food on the dresser. Butler? I don't have a butler, and I certainly don't live in Los Angeles. "I'm fine." I answered. "Good, then get dressed. Bens already awake and is waiting for you downstairs" He said as he walked out. Ben??? What is going on?

 I guess there is only one way to find out. I saw a white door which lead into a giant closet. I saw some really expensive brans on like Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Prada, and Ralph Lauren. I wore Gucci jeans, a Prada shirt, and a Louis Vuitton jacket. To my surprise it all fit comfortably. I walked out the room not bothering to eat.

 I was greeted by a large hallway leading to over 10 rooms. To my left was a large elevator. This place had a freaking elevator. I pressed the button, the doors slided open. Inside was a large white interior with some black indents scattered on the walls. There were 5 floors to this place, I pressed the number one button. Then the music played, I never really liked elevator music. The elevator slowly slided down for what felt like hours. Then I heard that familiar "Ding!" which indicated we have arrived. 

The doors opened and a large living room greeted with a kitchen connected to it. In between the two rooms was a large clear door leading outside. I heard the Tv on in the living room and walked inside.

 I saw someone on the couch in front of me with only their brown hair visible. The figure jumped and turned around. I was surprised when I saw him. He looked so handsome for some reason. It was Ben. "Hey Erica, you sleep well last night?". I just stood there shocked. "Erica are you okay, you look like you saw a ghost." He said. 

I'm still shocked but said "I'm fine". "Well then sit down, I'm watching Bad Boys for Life(I literally searched up new movies and this was first), it just came out. Wanna watch with me?". He answered. "Sure" I responded, and sat down next to him. The movie was okay but what made the experience weirder was that Ben had his arms around me the whole time. What is going on? This can't be real. Can it?