Chapter 6

WE BACK GANG. I almost thought I had corona the other day, turns out it was just a little cold. Other than that I'm fine right now. I hope you guys are staying safe, washing your hands, and social distancing. I guess this aint ending any time soon because my school closed indefinitely. They just started online classes so more work :/  My state has like 500 cases. #CoronaBad.

SPYDER Headquarters

0800 Hours

Joshua Hallal's POV

I just got notified by the upper brass of SPYDER that they captured Erica. Looks like that AI is being more helpful to us. I seriously thought it wasn't going to do any good but I guess was wrong. 

The elevator doors opened, and I walked in. Maybe we could use Erica as bait but I think the brass are probably doing that right now. I head the "ding" as the elevator stopped, opened the doors. I walked into cemented roof with a giant blue "H" engraved on the cement. A small black Hughes MD500 greeted me. A Spyder agent came up to me, greeted me, and escorted me inside the helicopter. 

The warehouse was hidden in ---- at the far side of the ----- (I am censoring this but I can guess you guys know) with a hidden latch that led to a elevator. The warehouse was large with multiple missiles, vehicles, and weapons. The agent led me to a roof on the edge of the compound. Along the way I saw scientists testing their wild new weapons. One of them caught my eye, there was a large chrome rocket that looked menacing. 

I went up to the people working on it and asked "What is this thing?". "A large missile capable of destroying a over 350 miles of land, basically a decked out nuke." he answered. "The brass were thinking of selling it, but I believe it could be used for a greater purpose." A grin emerged on my face, "I agree". 

Erica's POV

I woke up, rubbing my eyes, but didn't feel drowsy at all. I was skeptical, then realized that this place isn't physically here, it's in my head. This might just be a bad dream I thought. I tried pinching myself, but no luck. 

I then looked back at the picture on the shelf. Ben. How I wish to see you again. I started sniffling, then just outright bawling. I realized crying wont do me any good. I have to think, could this be SPYDER doing this to me? Makes sense. I just wanted to rip that little AI piece of sh*t. Then I heard someone entering, I turned out swiftly and saw it was a man. Blue eyes, brown short hair, leather jacket, and jeans.

"Hello Erica, how are you doing?" he said in the same robotic voice as J.A.R.V.I.S. I knew it must be him so I lunged forward at it and striked. he didn't seem fazed, he grabbed my arm and threw me across the room with strength. I carefully got to my feet, then got into a fighting stance. He seemed confused, and somehow appeared in front of me and grabbed my neck and strangled me. I could actually feel the pain, "Stop it please!" I yelled. He hesitated then dropped me, somehow all the pain stopped instantly.

He can't kill me, can he? I thought nervously. He took out a cylindrical object then it flashed me.(A MIB reference, I just watched the new one today so..) Then everything went black. (I'm getting tired of writing this sentence so much)

Well I guess this is the end of the road, This  chapter is over. Hope you guys liked it :). Leave a big fat vote if you did, and if you didn't still vote, that would be greatly appreciated.