Chapter 7

I'm feeling so much waking up this morning. This shows that even though this pandemic is bad, there is still that light at the end of the tunnel. You have to believe that this will get better if we are ever going to get better. Don't be spooked, the more you worry the harder these times get. Weather is great these past few days go outside, get some sun, have some fun around family. If you won't die from coronavirus, you will definitely die from boredom. Wash your hands, Social distance, wear masks, and all around stay safe. Here is chapter 7, hope you enjoy! :)

CIA Academy of Espionage

Ben's POV

1100 Hours

I couldn't get any sleep last night. I was up all night thinking about Erica, I really wanted to see her again. I was also brainstorming about why SPYDER would take her. Maybe Joshua wanted to see her for a bit and send her right back. Of course this was wrong, but a guy can hope. 

In the morning, I didn't waste anytime. I had to figure out where this sand was from. I remembered Erica had a friend she sent that piece of coal to who gave us an location. I quickly went into her room, I knew that Erica had a secret closet behind her bookshelf with her weapons and devices, which one of them being her laptop which I needed. I spied on her once wondering what she does everyday. She caught me and but I still found out about it. I opened the door of her dorm welcomed by the scent of lilacs and gunpowder, and pictures of kittens on each of the walls. The whole place is pink. I quickly located the bookshelf. 

I pushed it away, a large gray steel door was behind it. There was a keypad next to the door. Of course she has a password to get inside, why didn't I think of that earlier. I wondered what Erica would have as her password. I tried Catherine, Alexander, Cyrus, Kittens, Cats, Pink, Lilacs, and Gunpowder. None of them worked, I paced thinking what it could be. Wait I wonder....., I typed in Ben.

The door clicked and opened. Erica used my name as her password!!, I knew she kind of liked but never knew enough to put my name as her password. Inside was a shelf with countless amounts of guns, grenades, rocket launders, laser cutters, and flashlights. There was also an extra black unitard with all her little gadgets. 

Also on the shelf was a PICTURE OF ME! Kinda epic not gonna lie. I got back on task and located her laptop, pulled it out and again typed in Ben as the passkey but it failed. I frowned, then just typed Erica and it worked. I pulled up her emails and found the one to her friend. I took the email address and emailed her that I needed help finding out where this grain of sand was from.

I put the grain in a envelope and sent it through the mail. Soon Erica I will find you.

THE END

jk 

I think there will be 15 or so chapters. So this book isn't finishing anytime soon. Thanks for all the support! :)