Chapter 11 - Happy Thanksgiving!

Mason's P.O.V.

     "Mason, please don't go," whined Christina. I turned around and sent her a sad smile. Today was the day where I leave for the...'meeting'. The past two days, all we've ever done was stay in bed and er...well...you know...um...hump like jack rabbits, I guess you could say. I wouldn't be back until the day before Thanksgiving, although I couldn't wait till that day comes, since I would be introducing my mate to everyone in the pack.

     "I'm sorry baby, but I have to go, it's important," I said, kissing her forehead. She sighed but nodded.

     "Promise to call me when you get the chance?" she asked.

     "I'll be calling you everyday," I promised. She smiled and nodded before snuggling back into bed.

     "Are you going to get out of bed today?" I asked. She narrowed her eyes slightly before shaking her head slightly.

     "I can't walk properly because between my legs hurt," she stated while I smirked.

     "It's not my fault that you preferred it rough and hard," I said. She narrowed her eyes before huffing and crawling under the blankets. I laughed before walking over to her and pulling the covers away from her. She huffed and jumped out of bed, once her feet reached the floor, she wobbled slightly. I groaned once I saw her naked body, she smirked and ran into the bathroom.

     "Stop teasing me!" I shouted, she laughed and slammed the door shut.

     "Just go already!" she shouted back. I laughed and walked over to the door, banging on it.

     "Open the door! I want my goodbye kiss," I said, while banging on the door repeatedly.

     "Nope! That's what you get for being a bad boy!" she shouted.

     "If you don't open the door, I'll break it down," I taunted.

     "You wouldn't..." she gasped. I smirked and continued banging.

     "Baby, we both know I'm not," I said. After the last word came out of my mouth, the door flew open, revealing my naked mate. I smirked and rested my hands on her waist, pulling her closer to me.

     "When I'm away, I'm going to be thinking about you," I whispered and began kissing down her neck, "About how smooth your skin is, about how perfectly you fit in my arms, and most importantly, about the last two days."

     I smirked when she moaned once I placed a kiss near her hardened nipple. I sniffed the air, taking in her heavy arousal hanging in the air.

     "Babe, you're killing me, your arousal is hanging heavily in the air," I growled.

     She crashed her lips onto mine as I plunged my tongue into her mouth, needing to taste her. Before our tongues could battle for dominance, she pulled away, breathing heavily.

     "It's time for you to go..." she whispered sadly. I wrapped my arms around her waist, holding on to her as if my life depended on it.

     "I'll see you when I get back baby," I said before placing a kiss on her forehead.

     "Okay, be safe," she whispered. I nodded and pulled away from her, coldness soon hit me like a brick wall. I grabbed my suitcase and walked out of the door, not giving my mate a second glance, since I know I wouldn't be able to leave if I looked in her eyes.

     "Hard to say goodbye?" asked Luke.

     "Like you wouldn't believe, the past two days were fucking amazing, if I stayed any longer, I'm sure I would've ended up jumping her body and taking her for more rounds and not leave her," I said as Luke burst out laughing.