Chapter 10 - Who The Hell Are You?

Christina's P.O.V.

     "We've been awaiting for you, my dear Christina and Annabel," said a women. I turned around and saw 5 people standing in-front of me. Three men, two women. They all wore a dark blue, silky robes that went from their chest to the floor. It reminds me of the medieval times. I looked around and saw it was all dark, where the hell am I?

     'Er...Annabel, who the hell are they?' I asked.

     'I have no idea, ask them,' she replied.

     "W-Who are you?" I asked. Soon, their laughter filled the air around us. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, what's so damn funny about this?

     "We, my dear, are the first ever werewolf counsel," said one women. My eyes widened in shock, first ever werewolf counsel?

     "What do you want from me?" I asked. The five of them looked at each other. I awaited for an answer, but nothing came out of their mouths.

     "I said, what the hell do you want from me?" I growled. The five of them stared at me in shock before a smile appeared on their faces.

     "Our apologies, we were just asking each other who should tell you," replied one of the three men.

     "Tell me about what?" I asked.

     "A battle. You see, history is repeating itself. As you know, you are the reincarnation of Annabel, therefore your life, will be the same as Annabel," said the other women. I was shocked, a battle?

     "A battle between whom?" I asked.

     "You will soon find out. If you want to know more about Annabel's battle, ask Annabel, but my dear, she cannot tell you everything, you must find the ancient library of the werewolf history," said a different man. Before you know it, they disappeared. Great, just fucking great. How the hell am I supposed to find this stupid library?

     I woke up by someone shaking me awake. Once I opened my eyes, I looked up to the familiar soul-piercing blue eyes, but what scared me was that, it wasn't blue, it was gray-ish, that is concern coated.

     "What's wrong?" I asked, noticing everyone that was in the room. It was my brother, Arial, Alex, Jessica, and Alpha and Luna Sage, plus Mason.

     "Um, maybe it's the fact that you wouldn't wake up the other 5 times we tried shaking you awake," said my brother. I immediately noticed I was dripping wet. I screeched whilst jumping up from Mason's bed.

     "Why the hell am I-" I growled, already knowing who soaked me, "Fuck! Johnny! I swear you have a death wish of some kind!" I roared. Johnny smirked, he kissed Arial's temple before bolting out the door, with me hot on his heels. I was letting out a colorful line of curse words as I chased him, I immediately remembered I can teleport, so I used that as an advantage. I teleported in-front of him, causing him to smack into me, as we fell, I twist us around so he was the one on ground, whilst I straddled him.

     "Who the hell do you think you are? Just because I didn't wake up doesn't mean you can go around splashing water on me!" I sneered. My brother's face was complete shock whilst his eyes held cockiness in them.

     "Eh, it was fun splashing you. Damn, sis, you got faster. One minute your behind me, the next, your in-front of me," he said. I ignored him and got up, whilst mumbling 'Damn, brother's these days' under my breath. Strong arms suddenly wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer to a hard chest. I looked up and saw Mason. He looked down at me and smiled before pecking my lips.