Chapter 4 - Player Said What?! Part 1

Mason's P.O.V.

     When I woke up in the morning, I remembered what happened last night. I made out with Christina...and I think she wants nothing to do with me anymore. I groaned when I remembered she walked out of my room, furious. I mean, I don't know why she doesn't want me, I'm irresistible! Who doesn't fall for me? Okay, I'll admit that was a little conceited.

     I let out a huge sigh as I sat up. I got up and went to the shower to get ready for the day of...school. Even though the principal is a werewolf and my dad is Alpha, I don't exactly get off the hook for everything.

     When I got out of the shower and finished my morning routine, I checked myself out. Today I was wearing skinny khaki jeans, but not to skinny to make me look gay, it's still baggy. Also I was wearing a plain white t-shirt, and white nike's.

     When I got downstairs, my mom was already cooking breakfast. My dad was reading the newspaper while drinking his coffee. For a moment, we actually looked like a normal family, well key word is... moment. Nothing is never really normal with us. We're werewolves for freaking sakes! How less normal can we get? Anyways, I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard more people coming downstairs. I looked towards the group to see if Christina is there, but she's not. I saw two guys and two girls. When they got into the kitchen, they immediately stopped talking and froze.

     "Mason meet Johnny, Alex, Jessica, and Arial. Johnny is Christina's brother," said my father looking up from his newspaper. I snapped my head towards Johnny at the word brother. He was about my height and well-built as me. When I looked at his face, he has the same hair color as Christina and same eye color. The only thing that made me stand up straight and get off the wall that I was leaning on, was his murderous look on his face. His eyes darkened to a coal black color and his mouth was a grim line. Well, I already have an enemy. That's not was confused me though. The thing that confused me was the strong, powerful aura...the aura that belonged to an Alpha...but he was no Alpha.

     When my father cleared his throat, we both looked away. As the four of them made their way towards the table, my mother put a plate in front of them. After saying thanks, they all began eating. I leaned back on the wall and started thinking. Is he an Alpha? He can't be...he's a normal werewolf though. I must've been thinking pretty hard because everyone was looking at me weirdly. I raised an eyebrow at my dad.

     "Mason, are you okay?" asked my mother. When I looked over at her she looked worried. I shook my head and made my way towards the table, deciding to sit far away from Johnny, I sat next to my dad. I started eating when Jessica spoke up.

     "Johnny, where is Christina?" asked Jessica. All heads snapped up to look at Jessica. When she noticed everyone looking at her, she looked around with a confused look on her face.

     "Right here," said a voice coming from the kitchen door. We all turned around to look who said that. I swore my breathing stopped for a few minutes. She was wearing tight light blue skinny jeans, a white t-shirt that clung to her body perfectly, and white nike's, like mine. Her hair was curled slightly and she only had little make-up on. Even with a simple, casual look, she made it look sexy.

     I stopped fantasizing about how sexy she looked when Arial and Jessica jumped out of their seats, squealing. When they jumped at her, Christina lost her balance and fell with the two of them screaming. I looked over at Alex and Johnny with a raised eyebrow, Alex just shrugged and Johnny had amusement shining in his eyes, still looking at the three girls. When the three of them got back up, they made their way towards the table, when I noticed there was a seat empty next to me, I smirked. My smirk fell as Christina went around the counter and sat on it with her legs dangling down. She was slightly kicking back and forth as she talked to my mom while eating a blueberry muffin.

     After breakfast, all six of us went outside to get into our cars and go to school. Johnny was driving Jessica, Alex, and Arial. While Christina...drove her motorcycle. I offered her a ride in my car, but she rejected it. I took off first, Johnny behind me, and Christina behind them. After a while of driving, I stopped at a red light. When I herd a motorcycle beside me, I looked over on the other lane...to find Christina on that lane. When she noticed me looking at her, she turned towards me and pointed up, I looked up and saw the red light go green. She rode off and I managed to get out of my trance after a few seconds. When I got to school, I saw Christina leaning over her motorcycle on her phone, with her helmet off and on the seat. I noticed guys ogling her, both werewolves and humans. Then I noticed girls glaring or throwing eye daggers at her. Of course she didn't notice. She was to busy on her damn phone. When I stepped out of my car, I was immediately surrounded by girls and my guy friends. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Christina walking towards the car that had just pulled up. I saw Johnny, Alex, Jessica, and Arial come out of the car and hugged her before making their way into school.

     After a while of hanging out with girls and my friends, I made my way towards school. When the bell rang, I groaned. I was late for homeroom. As I walked towards my homeroom, I heard giggling. I turned around the corner to see Christina and a guy. I hid behind the locker, spying on them.

     "Hey Christina," the guy said, grinning at Christina.

     "Tristan, long time no see, you go to school here?" Christina asked. I was shocked. She knew this guy?

     He chuckled. "Yeah. I didn't know you were back in town, I would've showed you around a bit," What did he mean back in town?

     She giggled and continued to put her books away. "Tristan, if you want, we can go out and look around, I think it'll be lot's of fun," I noticed the Tristan guy was a human. Really? A fucking human?

     "That sounds amazing," he whispered into her ear while putting his hands on her waist from behind. I saw Christina blush while she got out her things she needed for class. She turned around in his arms and leaned closer.

     "Tsk, tsk, tsk, Tristan, always having naughty thoughts," she replied, sexily. It made me shiver, she sounded so....sexy.

     "Mmmm..." replied Tristan, leaning down. I was about to rip the guy to pieces but what shocked me was that Christina put a book in-front of her face, letting him kiss the book. He pulled away, shocked. I smirked.

     "I'm sorry Tristan, I'm kinda taken right now, and I don't cheat," Christina replied moving the book away and frowning. I noticed Tristan frowned too.

     "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know. I really am though, but how about just being friends then?" he asked.

     Christina giggled. Earning a confused face from him and a shocked face from me. "We were always friends, It's okay Tristan. Are we still on about sight seeing?"

     Tristan grinned and nodded before leaving.

     "Christina..." I growled. Stepping away from the locker I was hiding behind. Christina turned around and looked at me. She had a small frown. Was she frowning because she did want to go out with him? Was it me who was blocking her from what she wanted to do? So many questions ran through my mind, making me more pissed off that she wanted someone else and not her mate.

     "M-Mason," she stuttered.

     "What the hell is wrong with you?! I'm your fucking mate! Not him! You can't go around whoring around! Are you that dumb? Sometimes I wish I could just reject you as my mate and move on in life!" I yelled. As soon as those words left my mouth, I regretted them. I saw the pain in her eyes. I took one step closer to her and she mirrored my step backwards. She looked down at the floor.

     "Chr-"

     "Stop. I don't want to hear anymore. You got your wish, Mason," she said coldly, looking up at me with her teary eyes. I was confused.

     "What wish?" I asked.

     "Your rejection wish. I, Christina Evan, accept your rejection, Mason Sage," she said running away from me, crying. There was a pain in my chest with each step she took away from me.

     One thing was in my mind.

     What did I just do?.