Chapter 8 - Happy Halloween!

Hey there guys! Well, since it is Halloween, I'd like to dedicate this chapter to well, HALLOWEEN!! Be safe if you're going trick-or-treating!! By the way, it starts out in a different day but once you get into this chapter, it'll be Halloween.

_________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 8 - Happy Halloween!

Christina's P.O.V.

     "She's awake!" I heard someone yell as I slowly started to wake up. I felt sore everywhere. What. The. Hell? For the past few hours, or days, I've been surrounded by darkness. I couldn't see or hear anything. All I remembered was that I walked into Mason's house, where I was currently staying, and...shit. I remember now. Tiredness hit me like a brick wall and I fainted.

     I looked around the room and saw everyone surrounding my bed in a matter of seconds after someone yelled I was awake. I let out a groan. I tried to sit up, but of course, everyone stopped me.

     "How long have I been out?" I asked. Everyone just shared looks, debating on who should tell me. Alex let out a long sigh before looking at me.

     "T-t...two weeks..." stuttered Alex. My eyes practically bugged out of my sockets when he said that. Two weeks? I jumped out of bed, no longer feeling sore anywhere, pacing back and forth around my bedroom. Two weeks? I was expecting at-lease a couple days, not two weeks. While I was pacing, I was rubbing the back of my neck nervously while I was deep in my thoughts.

     I stopped pacing when I looked over at my brother. What confused me the most was that he was looking at me in awe. So was Mason, Arial, Jessica, Alex, Alpha Sage, and Mrs. Sage. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked down at my body. Nope. I was fine. I looked back up and saw everyone looking at me with awe with a hint of concern and disbelief in their eyes.

     "What?" I asked. They all snapped out of the trance they were in and looked at the bed, then looked at me, looked at the bed, they finally stopped when they looked at me for a final time.

     "How the hell are you walking around as if nothing ever happened to you?" asked my brother. Even though he was worried about me there was a hint of uncertain in his voice. Uncertain that he couldn't trust his voice, I knew there was something else going on that he wasn't telling me. My brother was never any good at lying to me or hiding things in that matter of fact. Even when we were kids, he never could keep anything away from me.

     I narrowed my eyes at him and saw him gulp. "You're hiding something." It wasn't a question or anything, it was a statement and demand. A demand to tell me. His eyes widened a bit and he immediately tensed up. He tapped the side of his head, telling me to pull down my block. Once I pulled down my block, his voice came into my head.

     'Once everyone is a sleep come down to Alpha Sage's office, we'll fill you in on everything. Also while we're at that, why don't you tell me how you managed to tire yourself out so easily that other day?' he said while glaring at me. I narrowed my eyes back at him. Who the hell does he think he is, trying to control me?, I thought. I forgot to pull up my block so my brother heard what I was thinking. He let out a little growl, in that little growl it told me to back down and submit to him. That got me more pissed off even more.

     'I'm your brother,' growled my brother.

     'You did not just tell me to submit to you...' I shot back coldly. How dare he? He knows to never challenge me like that. We were both powerful and had Alpha blood running through us, so he knows never to challenge me. He learned that lesson years ago when he ordered me to submit to him and I didn't, so we ended up battling each other.