Chapter 16 - Annabel's P.O.V.

Chapter 16 - Annabel's P.O.V (Christina's wolf)

Annabel's P.O.V.

     I needed a way to find out who would betray Christina.

     The same question remains in my head.

     If it wasn't Mason who is going to betray her, than who would it be? Johnny? Alex? Jessica? Arial? Alpha Sage? Luna Sage?

     It was only those people who came to mind. It wouldn't be the pack Mason's pack members, since it had to be a really close friend/family that would betray her, since it was my mate that betrayed me. My eyes widened in shock as one last person came into mind.

     Luke.

     Could it be Luke? He seemed...a bit, odd, to me. Could it be though? Than again, he's somewhat close to Christina, so he passes in that category.

     I continued to watch as Christina and Mason joke around with Johnny, Alex, Jessica, Arial, and Luke. Today was January 20. Christmas was wonderful. New Year's had been successful, seeing as when it hit midnight, Mason gave Christina a big kiss, and being me, I wasn't complaining. I loved Mason with every fiber of my body, he continues to amaze me on how soft and feminine when he's with Christina, when I first had met him, I thought he would've rejected us, but he never did.

     Also, Alex and Jessica's birthday had passed. Alex's birthday was on January 12, while Jessica's birthday was on January 16. The whole crew, along with Mason's parents ended up throwing them a surprise birthday party. I remember watching Christina having the time of her life, celebrating her best friends birthdays. It has been a long time since I've seen her let loose and have fun, to say, it felt good knowing that she wasn't stressing out.

     My thoughts went back to my mate. Simon. My anger began to build up as I thought of him. The way he had hurt me. The way he had tried to turn me against my pack, my family, my life. The way he had cheated on me.

     Before you know it, Jackson's face flashed before my eyes, calming me down. I closed my eyes and let the tears fall. Oh how I've missed him. The way he would touch me. Kiss me. Talk to me. Smile at me. Everything. My memories went back to when I was pregnant.

~~Flashback~~

     "Jackson!" I shouted down the stairs. By the tone of my voice, I guess he had sensed something since the next thing I knew, he was standing next me, cupping my cheeks in his hands, looking at me worriedly.

     "Baby, what's wrong, are you hurt? Do you want me to get you some Advil?" he asked in a rush. I smiled happily at him and leaned into his touch, the tingles and fireworks exploding in his touch.

     "I have some news," I said, smiling. He looked at me before tilting his head to the side, in confusion. I giggled and kissed his cheek.

     "What is it baby?" he asked.

     "I'm pregnant," I whispered. All he did was blink. His hands went down to my belly and rested there before a big grin appeared on his face.

     "Really?" he asked. I nodded. He lifted me up from the ground and spun me in a circle.

     "Oh baby! This is...is...wonderful! I love you so much!" he shouted as he gave me a kiss.

~~End of Flashback~~

     I thought of the way he had treated our kids. The way he would play tea with his little daughter -- I mean, our little daughter --. I smiled and sniffed the tears away.