▀▄▀▄ Note ▄▀▄▀

So if you haven't noticed, I've been doing these every few chapters. Mostly to check up on you guys, see if there are any questions, ask how everyone's day was...

These notes will also tell you the beginning of one trimester and the end of another.

-----
Hi.

Um, so does anyone have any questions or comments? Doesn't even need to be about the story, just questions about the characters, or even my account in general

Storyline:
Told the parents✔️
Designed a nursery✔️
Family pet✔️

•At 20 weeks pregnant, breathing can become heavy now for some women, since the lungs are becoming more crowded as all of the internal organs are shifting to make more room for the fetus to grow.
Taking deep breaths or becoming short of breath will only be a temporary problem until the baby drops into the pelvis before giving birth and will relieve the pressure on the mother's organs considerably.

• The fetus will start to move around inside the womb, and between the 18 and 25th week of pregnancy is when a mother can feel kicking. Some mother's feel movement as early as 16 weeks. Kairi started to feel kicking at around 19 weeks. (Chapter 19)

------
Characters:
•Kairi is now 20 weeks pregnant, (or 5 months) meaning that he is at the halfway mark, and that his bump looks more like a baby bump than belly fat.
Two ultra-sounds have been done, showing the fetus gender (girl) and health(perfect). Morning sickness is gone, that ✨pregnancy glow✨ shows up. Baby is kicking normally, and can be felt outside the womb

•The nursery is set up, and they both know the gender. Mattia chose purple because it's a gender neutral color, and decided to decorate it himself by going off Kairi's taste in decoratives(feminine)

•Alvaro is only 10 weeks pregnant, (or two months)
so he has a bit of a ways to go.

•Alevaro wedding may or may not happen👀

•Failyn is three months old! Yay puppy!

•Baby shower? Yes or no

-----

Many of you have questions about how the baby will be born. Well, I made a diagram.

Please feel free to be as immature as you want in the comments, because this is not health class

LOOK I PUT A PEEPEE

Ok, so what we're looking at is actually two pictures that I merged.
-There's the male reproductive system
-The female uterus and womb, and the babie
-really all I did was create an "opening" in the anal wall and connected it to the womb (via crayons.)

Obviously this is not medically correct, because the anus would be in the way of the spine. I tried my best to make it work, but maybe I'm just overreacting lmao

---
Fun Fact: Now that the ears are fully functional, the baby can hear all of the uterine sounds, from the mother's own heart beating to louder sounds from outside the womb. All of the other organs and structures are developed and ready so now its the baby's turn to grow and gain weight.

---
I might do a sequel to this book, but I'm not sure. It's really only be about the baby growing up, and how Mattia and Kairi deal with children. Who knows? Maybe they'll have a second kid...
--

That's it for now, next chapter goes up on Friday!

-Vae