Sadness of the Arrow Team

A/N

Guys, I feel so bad. I started this chapter awhile ago but I got so depressed and shit. Idk. I got such writers block. I'm sorry.

~Hour or so after Aria died~

"Oh hey Caitlin," Felicity spoke into the phone spinning her chair around and watering the plant next to her. "Oh God, what happened?" Everyone's eyes shot to her, and Roy took a step closer to her. "Oh my God..." She said. Her eyes started to water as she stood up and set her phone down on the table. "Aria is dead..." She half whispered. Diggle's eyebrows scrunched together. "The girl that Oliver trained with?" His arms were crossed, making his bulky arms stand out more. Felicity nodded her head as Roy engulfed her in a hug. Oliver came down the steps, wearing casual clothes. "What happened?" Diggle was the one to tell Oliver, he knew he had to be strong. He knew he had to be the one to stay strong, but this girl he had bonded with. It was the closest thing to a Felicity he had. He grabbed his bow, "Do they know who killed her?" Felicity walked over to Ollie in one swift motion. "You are not doing this. You're not killing the man that killed Aria!" Felicity talked to with her hands. "I'm not, I just need to talk to him." Oliver saying this did not help Felicity cope. "You're definition of talk is different from mine." Oliver looked up at Roy. "You you well enough to come?" Roy nodded and walked over to his suit.

<^>

"Barry is completely depressed, won't even talk to Iris."

"Oh my..." Felicity's hands covered her mouth.

"Did you guys a find anything?" A gush of wind went through the room before Roy could respond. Felicity was no longer sitting in her chair, she was nowhere in the room. "Felicity!"

<^>

Felicity has been missing ever since Aria had died. And no one was taking it well.