The Dock

"You have to put the fire out! Spin around him until he passes out." Caitlin yelled into the microphone. Aria was at the scene, staying out of the line of fire. She jumped into a tree with ease, wondering why that was so simple. She didn't have time to think when Barry sped off carrying a lifeless body to Starlabs.

When Aria got to Star-Labs, she soaking wet and shivering. "You left me-in a tree-in the middle of a storm-alone-with a rapist after me Barry!" She screamed. Caitlin ran out of the room, Cisco just spun in his chair and sucked on his sucker enjoying the show.

"Look, I'm sorry, it's just I had to get him back here and-"

"You forgot I was there didn't you?" She said, her voice got quiet all of the sudden.

"No, it's just... Look I'm sorry..." Caitlin walked back in to grab something, but Barry took Aria's hand in his. Aria didn't fight him or let go.

"Caitlin? How did you figure out to run around him? I thought you couldn't figure out how the particle-"

"I saw it in a movie once. They were like meta-humans in a way. Anyway it's complicated. Can we just focus on that we are now using the particle accelerator to keep meta-humans in captivity?" Aria snickered.

"Caitlin, was that movie Sky High by any chance?" the red head glared at her and Aria started laughing, her hand still intertwined with Barry's. Cisco typed in something on his computer then whispered something in Caitlin's ear, leaving Barry and Aria alone. They looked at one another with the most confused expression on their faces. All of the sudden slow dancing music starting blaring through the speakers in lab, they both covered their ears at first, but then they laughed.

"May I have this dance?" Barry asked. Aria giggled and held out her hand for him to take. They started dancing, both of them very close together. Aria was still really wet causing Barry's shirt to become damp. Harrison 'walked' in and stopped the music as they were in the middle of talking about how silly this was.

"Barry Allen! You have work to be doing and you're dancing!" Aria nodded and quickly left the room, not knowing where she was going. A while had passed when Aria got a strange feeling.

"Owe!" She yelled as something poked her arm. A needle was sticking out of her, she started getting dizzy. "Who, what..." She mumbled. Dr. Wells stood above her, no longer in his scooter wheel chair thing.

"Why would you..." She said drowsily as she shook falling to the floor.

"You-can walk?" She said, her eyes acting like curtains after a show, quickly closing.

"Yes Aria, I can walk." She was out at this time, laying still. Dr. Wells sat back down in his wheel chair, yelling for help.

"I found her like this." He stated noticing the needle he had just left on the ground. "I'll carry her back." Barry said. Caitlin picked of the needle, noticing a little bit of the liquid still in the syringe. "I'll run some tests and a finger print scan."

<^>

Hours later Aria finally woke up, Barry at her side. "Owe, my head hurts." She looked confused, which was misread because started freaking out. "Barry, Dr. Wells, he-he stabbed me with the needle. He can walk. He-" Barry looked at her like he has seen a ghost.

"Aria he found you, brought you back. You must have been imaging things." She grabbed Barry's shirt.

"Barry! I swear! I saw him-"

"Aria, it's fine. It's fine." He brushed her face with his hand, helping her up.

"How about we go to the doc okay?" She nodded, Barry holding his and using to his speed to get there.

"Now what?" She asked. He smiled, "I've realized something. Iris, she's gone. I've lost her forever Aria. And you were right, I did gain a friend. But I don't want them to be my friend." And looked down, "I don't understand..." She said. Barry cupped her cheek in his hand and kissed her. It wasn't like any movie kiss, it was sweet, gentle, loving. She moved her hands up to his neck, gently, and very lightly. The kiss went on for quite sometime, both of them letting feelings out they had kept bottled up inside, but Iris still remained buried somewhere in his heart, and he hoped Aria could get rid of that. Aria was the one that ended the kiss, but kept her hands on his neck, for they were where she wanted them to be.

"Barry?" She asked, "what was that..." She said.

"We... It... Us... Uh...." He said. She started blushing, not noticing everyone at the dock whom was staring. "We should go to the dock more often." She giggled. Barry put his hand on hers, pulling it off her neck them wrapping an arm around her.