Off With His... Clothes?

Aria laid on Barry's chest as they watched Netflix in Barry's tightly compact living room. "You seriously have no clue how comfortable your chest is to lay on," Aria slurred half asleep. Barry laughed causing her head to go up and down with his chest. "Why are you so cute?" He asked. She smiled and looked up at him. "Im not the cute one!" She lightly patted his chest then leaned up, kissing him. The kiss lasted for sometime, skipping several scenes of the movie. "Aria, I want to ask you something..." He asked after several minutes of their heated kiss. "Hmm?" She asked, kissing him again. Barry waited for that kiss to end before asking. "Will you move in, like officially?" She smiled and kissed him again. "I'll-take that-as a-yes," Barry said between kisses again. The movie playing in the background as Aria and Barry continued to move their lips in sync. "A-Aria," he mumbled, her lips still pressed against his. She finally gave him time to talk. "I love you..." He said. Aria smiled, her white teeth showings she laid her head back down on his chest, playing with the edge of his shirt. "Barry, how did I end up with you. I mean you have super powers and you're so amazing. Plus I mean look at this!" She pulled up his shirt to reveal his abs, tickling his stomach. "Aria stop it!" He giggled. "What I can't tickle my boyfriend?" He started laughing harder until she stopped. "Boyfriend?" He asked. She nodded and smiled. She laid her head back down on his chest and yet again played with his shirt.

Aria was now moving in, only a few new boxes in Barry's house. "Is this really all of your stuff?" She nodded and dropped onto the couch. "Yea... Two of those boxes are clothes and the rest? Stuffed animals and such." She let out a puff of air before looking up at Barry. "Your shirt is uh..." Barry mumbled. She looked down, her shirt had flown up revealing a big part of her black bra. She pulled it back down then got up, not wanting to do so. "Come on, we need to get you unpacked."

"Ugh, you're terrible Barry."

"And just last night you were saying how much you love me." He put him arm around her waist and guided her to the first box. He cut the tape, the first thing he saw was a stuffed panda. "What's this?" He asked. "Well what does it look like? A stuffed panda you goof. Do you not remember winning me that on our first date at the carnival?" Barry lifted it out of the box setting it on the couch. "How could I forget? You made me use my speed so you could win the game." She giggled at the placement. "Are you really keeping that there?" She asked. "Well, it reminds me of you, and it smells like you, so when you're away with the arrow, I'll just have to settle for your giant stuffed panda." The box the panda was in was really big, like seriously big. Barry wrapped broth arms around Aria's waist, causing both of their bodies to aline. "So now your wanting to cuddle even though you're the one that wanted to unpack?" She turned around facing him, moving in the tight hole his arms were making. "Oh you're so not getting that." She pecked his lips before pulling out of his grasp and going to the next box. "Where do you want my clothes?" "Where do you want them? I don't use that dresser like ever so it's all you." She smiled and carried the box into Barry's small bedroom. She emptied the small box into a drawer. "Aria, what is this?" A small picture of Barry, Aria, and Iris was in Barry's hand. "You have the worst memory in the world Allen." She grabbed the picture and propped it up on a table, for all to see. Barry was now facing Aria, he put a cold hand on her neck. "Well then make me remember." His voice was almost shaky, as if he was nervous for them to go anywhere further with with their relationship. "Barry, hey don't worry, nothing will happen that you won't allow." She pecked his lips quickly before guiding herself to the open box. All that was left was a necklace. "I definitely don't remember this." "It was my moms..." Barry took her hand, tugging her to the couch. "Hey, you don't have to say. I know your mom is hard to talk about..." A tear fell from her eye as she gripped onto Barry's shirt, his arms wrapped around her. "You'll be okay Aria..." He looked down at her as she looked up at him, she put a hand on his cheek, then pressed her soft lips against his. The door flew open as their lips moved faster, the hand that was on her cheek moved to his hair. She pulled his hair, causing his hand which was around her waist to tighten. "Ahem..." Someone coughed. Aria and Barry both pulled away, their eyes shooting to the source of the sound. "Iris? What are you doing here?" Asked Barry. "Bringing over these last few boxes but you guys seam to have it handled so I'm going to shut the door and leave you two to your face... sucking." Iris set down the boxes then headed to the door. "No! Iris! Barry was just helping me get get my mind off the necklace..." "I don't need to know what you guys do alone in this room or the bedroom! Trust me! I really don't want to know." Aria giggled and ran to to Iris hugging her. "I'll be late for my shift if I stay any longer. Really must go..." Aria smiled as Iris walked out the door. "That was awkward..." Said Aria as she say back down on the couch next to Barry. She spread her legs across his, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Why don't you say we-" Aria couldn't take it. She pushed Barry back onto the couch, violently pushing her lips onto his.

-Smut(ish) WARNING-

Her hand still resting around her neck while she nibbled at his lip causing him groan as a response. Her hands traveled down to the hem of his shirt, tugging at it, signaling she wanted it off. He broke apart the kiss to take off the shirt immediately connecting there lips once again, longing for her touch. His hands drifted to the end of arias shirt, placing his hand there using his thumb to draw patterns on the skin it covered. She tugged off her own shirt flinging it in an unknown direction. As aria raised her body Barry stood them both up. Kissing her again as her hands found their way back to where they started. "Jump." Barry instructed quietly out of breath. She did as he told, wrapping her legs around his waist. He rushed their bodies into the bedroom letting her down. Grabbing the waistband of his pants, aria pulled him closer and connected their lips. He backed her up until the back of her legs hit the edge of the bed. She laid down and pulled him with her. With his arms as support he hovered over her, leaving soft kisses down her neck all the way up to her collar bone. Aria pulled on the latch of his belt as he sucked harshly on the skin behind her ear. He began tugging off his pants as he hungrily kissed her, her hands entangling them selves in his hair tugging slightly at the ends causing him to moan. He pulled down her pants leaving her in her undergarments. He paused and their lustful gaze lingered "Barry you don't have-" he cut her off placing a gentle kiss to her plump lips, wanting her before the night would end.

The next morning they both woke up, tangled in each other's limbs. "Barry..." Aria mumbled into Barry's bare chest. "Hmm?" "What time is it?" She looked up at him, her arms wrapped around him, feeling the warmth of his bare skin. He looked over to the clock next to him. "I'm late." He rushed to the bathroom coming out 10 seconds later completely ready for the day, while Aria still lay in bed, only a sheet covering her bare skin. "Ugh. I really hate how you can't like, slow down time. Cause I want to spend more time with you." She whispered. He gently placed a kiss on her slightly swollen lips. "Hey, are you okay?" She asked as he sat on the edge of the bed. "Yea, it's just... I want us to promise each other we will stay together forever, no madder what." She smiled she sat up, the blanket almost exposing her bare chest. "I promise," Aria whispered In his ear as she kissed him again, nibbling on his bottom lip. "I can't, you know Dr. Wells will kill me if I'm even more late." He said once he cut off the kiss. "I'll see you at Star-Labs Barry."

A/N

Just wanted to say a friend of mine had to write the smutty stuff cause it was like "she kissed him, off with his shirt. Off with her shirt." I hate writing smut. I mean it was sexual, but you guys can guess what happens.

Also don't expect as often updates! I've been super busy between drawing, voice lessons, and school.