25 Again

"Barry, you have to choose now!" Yelled Dr. Wells. Barry was confused, he could save so many lives by just letting her die. He couldn't loose the person he loved most, not again. "What do you want me to do! I love her okay! I have to save her!" They left Barry alone in a room with Aria, moments later a bright light shined flooding the room. "Barry?" She questioned. Her hair was back to normal and her clothes fit her again. Her face was just like Barry remembered. "Aria, oh-" she jumped up from her seat, planting her lips on his. Caitlin and Cisco rushed in, seeing Aria and Barry kiss. "Woah Barry, you hit that!" Yelled Cisco. Caitlin hit him and they both pulled back, Aria falling into his arms. "She needs rest, her body went through two changes." Barry laid her back on the bed, kissing her forehead. A light on Cisco's watch started flickering. "Barry! You need to go save some people!" Cisco and Barry would out of the room in a blink of an eye as Dr. Wells strolled in. "What the hell-why is he here!" Aria's voice was weak. "She doesn't know Caitlin. I'll go with Cisco until you tell her." Caitlin nodded and turned to face Aria. "The person that did those things to you? He wasn't Doctor Wells. He's a shapeshifter. He can take the form of a person and have their thoughts, but they literally peal off their skin when they change. We found the skin and we knew..." Aria shook her head. "It couldn't have been! He injected me with a needle! He walked!" "That was probably just a hallucination. It's common. But I finally got the results on what else was in that needle. It was fertilizer. That's probably what sparked Thorn." Aria looked around the room, a sharp pain in her stomach. "Since you heal rapidly you should be able to be up and about in less than an hour. But until then get some rest." Aria nodded, laying her head back, closing her eyes.

"Nice!" Cisco yelled to Barry through the mic as Caitlin's phone started to ring. "This is Roy Harper, I was wondering how Aria is doing..." Caitlin left the room, her eyebrows scrunched together. "Roy, Aria is fine. But why are you calling? She just talked to Felicity a couple of days ago." She could hear Roy's heavy breathing. "It's just that Felicity is visiting her mom and we don't have a way to reach her." "She was fine until some new guy with super speed changed her age so she was 16, then her insides started to eat themselves but Barry changed her back and they're all cuddly right now. Anyway how's Oliver?" Roy talked about everything that was going on, then they both hung up. "Who was that?" Asked Barry. "Roy Harper, checking up on Aria." "Is he okay?" She asked from her seat. "Yea... I don't think he has your number so Felicity got him mine for some reason." Aria looked around the room silently. "I told him about your whole reverse age thing..." Aria stood up and walked to the door. "Where are you going?" Asked Cisco. "Am I not the only one here that could seriously use a drink?" Everyone got up but Barry. Cisco was the last to leave. "You coming man?" He asked. "I'm not sure... I can't get drunk remember?" Cisco laughed. "Caitlin worked up some stuff for ya. And Aria might need you man. She did just reverse aging, then aged again..." Barry nodded heading out the door.

It had been hours and Aria was completely wasted. Her healing was not nearly as fast as Barry's so it just took twice as much alcohol to get her drunk. "What happened man? You were so scrawny as a 16-year-old!" Slurred Cisco from the other half of the table. "When I met Barry, I starrrted getting healthier, then I hit rock bottom man! Smoked weed all day everyday! I kneeeew some druggies backkkkk in College that I have now busted with Oliveeeer." Barry's arm was around Aria's waist, if he moved it she would fall. "I did a lot of bad stuff then!" She yelled. Cisco raised his eyebrows. "Are you virgin?" Cisco giggled. Caitlin hit him since she was some what sober. "Well wouldn't you like to know..." Barry looked at Aria, and his grip around her waist tightened. "No... I was high, don't remember anything but waking up next to someone I didn't know, naked." Aria nuzzled her head into Barry's neck, the back of her mind tugged with guilt. Barry kissed the top of her head, and their table went silent. "Barry, can we leave?" Cisco and Caitlin both nodded. Barry helped Aria walk outside. "Cisco can we have a ride?" Barry asked half away to the door. Cisco ran to the foot to meet them. Cisco threw Barry his keys, as he helped Aria get in the front set. "It's my car shouldn't-" Cisco stopped talking as Barry turned on the engine.

<^>

"Do you even want to talk about last night?" Aria was hugging her giant stuffed panda. "I'd rather not, but I want you to know..." She patted the spot on the couch next to her and Barry sat, wrapping an arm around her shoulder. " "I did drugs a while ago... Like hard core drugs. I owed people big money. That's when Iris's dad took me in... I went through rehab and yea..." Barry held her closer, never wanting to let her go. "Aria I'm so sorry I never knew-" "Barry, it's fine. Don't worry about it. I'm okay now. I have you..." Barry rubbed her head, softly kissing he head. "You want some soup?" Barry asked. "Yes, but I don't want you to get up. You're too comfortable." Barry laughed and grabbed the panda, putting it in his spot.

A/N

Really short chapter cause there's this chapter that I'm writing that I'm not posting until like a while from now. And it's taking forever to write. This is mainly a filler chapter.